2016.10.02

Dear diary,

I thought it was a good idea for me to go ahead and tell you about the trip I made to the zoo. 

It happened this summer, my dad said I was too spooky and decided that we should go to the zoo cause that would make me a child again. I laughed at his stupid ass face. 

Well, as soon as we got there, a lady that worked there said:

— Hi there little one, welcome to our zoo! Do you like animals?

And then I said 

— Yes, I like their meat haha

Then the lady looked to me like I was a ghost. Haha, I love scaring everyone! 

Well, she started to show us the zoo. The usual you know, all the boring things you do there you know, like seeing stupid kids loving and saying hi to the animals. 

I touched a little bitche's shoulder, and she looked to me. 

— You will die next week — I said.

Then my stupid fucking father took me out of her ass and said 

— Well Phoebe, stop scaring the little girl. — That little motherfucker.

Well, we arrived to the cage were the lion was, and it had no ceiling, so I got in there that way. 

It started to roar at me and I said "bitch who the fuck do you think you are for roaring at me han?
Then we started fighting. It way really funny I literally took the hairs out of it. 

The guys from the zoo shot it with a tranquilliser, and I felt sorry for it. Then I gave it a little kiss and said goodbye to it. I liked it.