2016.12.02

Dear diary, 

How are you? 

What am I, fucking stupid? I know you can't answer me, why the fuck should I be talking to a dead tree? 

Anyway, Amber died. Literally. 

Haha, I cannot describe you how happy I was when our teacher told us about it. That fucking cunt.

— Well class— she said wile standing up — I have some terrible news for you today. I am unfortunate to say that amber can no longer visit us.

— Why? — Asked a dumbass motherfucker I don't even know. I should fuck him.

— Well, she is no longer in our world.

— Whoa, is she in space?! —  Asked another dumb motherfucker.

— She is dead, dumbass — I answered with my head resting on my hands.

For a split second, you couldn't hear anything but the stupid teacher swallowing her fellings.
After that second, everybody started crying. I hysterically laughed and the teacher came up to me.

(Prepare yourself 'cause this is about to get hot)

— Phoebe! — She approached to me — Why would you say that to your colleagues? —You know they don't have the same mentality you have.

— Shame on them — I said resting on my seat.

— Well, I'm afraid I'll have to send you to detention.

I grabbed her little gayest tie and she almost fell on my face.

— Listen to me you floppy cunt — I said two inches away from her face — If any of this shit gets to the ears of the principal I swear I'll steal you old fucking car, drive to your house and fuck your son before his wife knows about it. But not only that, I'll buy two tanks of gasoline and PUT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE UP TO FLAMES. NOW IF YOU WANT TO CRY OVER SOMEONE'S SHOULDER I SUGGEST YOU DO IT ON THE FUCKING JANITOR YOU BANGED LAST WEEK — her eyes started to tear up. — Do you think I wouldn't notice it? It's so obvious when you practice it enough to hear it miles away. DO WHAT I SAY DUMBASS.

In that moment she ran away and so did the other kids, only one kid that is decent enough joined me on a smoke. I like this dude. His name is bob. He is like my partner in crime.

Anyway, then my mom came and got me from school, asked how the day went and I said "fucking awfull" and she laughed.

Fucking stupid ass cunt that doesn't know how to educate a daughter.

I got home and how realised that I'm going to miss Amber. Even Though she was the worst bitch ever, I'm going to miss the fact I ate her golden fish like it was sushi AHAHAH.