2019-08-27

HOW DARE SHE?? i'm so pissed off right now.

so i throw my cats fur to my lamp and i ear the satisfying noise of the bulb's glass breaking. music to my ears. then i grabbed the gun i got as a prize in a carnival, and runned downstairs to the kitchen.

"how dare you?? i got arrested!" i point that pink but deadly gun (believe me i've tried it) to my stupid mom

"i don't know what you're talking about" she sais while scrubbing a plate with a dirty cloth. hugh i hate that bitch's guts.

"LOOK AT ME WHILE TALKING TO ME YOU RUDE LITTLE POOR MINDED PILE OF CUNTS" she slowly grabs the bread knife and starts talking again while still looking out the kitchen window.

"Phoebe... that's no way to talk to your mama. GET YOUR MANNERS TOGETHER" she quickly turns around and with a solid but quick move she takes the pink deadly gun out of my hands. Damn, who is this bitch.

"yes you little tiny fuck. i'm just as fucked up as you. i looove to kill and slice and wear my victims guts and neck scarfs. turns out you came out as disturbed as me. ah, if you knew how much i wanted to eat you when you came out of my cooshie" i felt like i was gonna throw up. 

but honestly i was speechless. i started to like my mom a little more.

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU PUT A DEAD WOMAN IN MY ROOM. ME. YOUR 8 YEAR OLD MOTHERFUCKING DAUGHTER!"

"oh please. like you never exposed me every single time to your stupid father."

"oh he is so idiot isn't he" i asked frustrated.

"tell me about it. he acts like he's twelve. and i know that because that's when we met!" she sais.

then we both started laughing. could i be starting to like this bitch?