An Anime Group!

"Nat?" I said, trying to get the old friends attention. "Who are-" She hugged me. Second grade was the one year where I had found someone I would never hate. We ended up spending to much time together... We split up for about 3 years... A LOT happened in that time. "You will not believe who I met!" she said. She nudged someone behind her. "Oh hi!" Maddy  Just another person I keep seeing around school. I know her enough. She is into anime, has 2/3 dogs, has no friends , and is a yandere for an internet guy. "I have seen you around before!" She says.  "Danananana, Ballora, nanananana, don't kill me, nananANANA sneaking!" Maddy and Nat say at the same time. I try to join in at the very end by saying an extra danana, I instantly realize it ended. They do nothing but give me a death glare. "I LIKE ANIME!" I say trying to change the subject. "What animes do you watch?" Maddy asks "Um..." I take out my phone and look at the best animes. "POKEMON, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, WITCH HIGHSCHOOL, ORAN HOST CLUB, AND BLACK BUTLER." I say staying the same tone the whole time. "Ok..." Maddy says. "I love black butler!" Nat said trying to give me a good impression. The bell rings... I'm in the same class as Nat...