Two Bad B-Days (Part 1)

Ok so in this part I'm going to use 2 scenarios so I did warn you... this might take a while...
So today is my Birthday!!! I'm happy because I invited Megan (my neighbor) a different Maddie, and if coarse Natalie...
Skipping to the party part
So we picked up Megan and now we are on our way to pick up Natalie. We get to her house. I knocked on her door. " oh hey!" It was Nats mom... " oh hey..." I take the birthday card out of my pocket and show it to her. " oh hun... you needed to do this earlier..." Nats mom said. " I talked to Nat on the phone and she said she could make it just fine..." I say back. " well Nat must have forgotten because... she is at Maddie house." " SLAPPERS??? " I wanted to say that but would cry if I did. I shrug my shoulders and run back to the car. I can hear Nat singing now. So I look to see if my dad and other Maddie were watching and they weren't so I ran to the back of the house and looked through Nats window. She walked in her room sighing. " One day she is gonna be gone. And me and Maddie won't give a f*ck." I start to tear up. " I need to act like nothing happend. Or they will get rid of me themselves..." I said to myself. Nat heard. She sprints over to the window and I run faster then I ever could to get back to the car without her seeing me. I only went about half way around the house before getting cought by Nats mom. "Why were you back there?" she said. I fell to my knees, not letting her see my teared up eyes. "Oh um... I lost something a while ago and wanted to see if I left it here or at Slap-Maddies house..." She gives me a confused look. I get up- off the ground and "look around"... "It doesnt seem to be here. DARN... It has to be at Mads house then..." She is giving me a death glare. "WELP gotta go!" I run to the 'car'. I really run to the neighbors car and grab tissues. I blow my nose, reaply my makeup, and de-stain my slut of a dress. I run to my actual car. "Is she coming?" My dad says... "Oh no, um she has... PLANS she forgot about." I say "Oh well... What were you looking for?" F*ck! "Oh... My braclet..." The rest of the ride was bad and all through out my birthday the 2 people I invited that CAME were bullying each other.