Part 16

These last 7 days have been different. I have been the happiest that I have been in the last what feels like, lifetime. Lets start off with what started my happy spree. I was at my friends house and I got a text from Natalie. Now I dont want to say things that she might not want me to say but longish story short she apologised. She admited that she was not nice. I felt a huge amount of guilt and hurt just brush off my arms. I felt awesome. Then, at school, Karah came up to me and started talking to me like normal. Later, before the bell rang she told me she read this story. She apologised for not knowing what I went through. Even though she didnt do anything, she apologised for just that. My week seemed to go perfect after that. 

I realized something just lately. This story could have been so much longer and lengthy. But instead of writing down everything, I highlighted the bad things that they did. I didnt even think about the nice things they did. When I cried, Natalie and Maddy were there. When I was sad or mad, they asked what happend. They were good friends and I did everthing I could to make them look like shit.

Well, while all of them are apologising, I am too.  I will not delete this story because I want to read over this in the future. I will admit that this whole story had been the reason I am who I am and the whole reason I am where I am. I want to thank you Natalie. I want to thank all the Maddys. I want to thank Karah, D, Keygan, Megan, and everyone else that had been involved in this story. You have helped me get to here in my life.

 I want everyone reading this to stop and think about all the bad things in their life.

Now think about the good things. Your besties. Your good moments that make you do nothing but smile.

Would your good things happen if your bad ones didnt?

Natalie. You gave me a thousand laughs and a thousand tears. I hated you for several parts of my life. I sat back and realised that you might not just be what you tell everyone. There could have been something ten times worse going on that day. So thank you for saying what you did, and doing it then and not later or earlier.

Karah, thank you for sticking with Natalie and not migrating to me so instantly. I feel like with that much going on in my life, it was better not to be reminded of her at the time.

M