The Second Grade Stopper

THIS IS ME AND NAT IN 2ND GRADE

Nat was gonna come to my house. Let me just skip to the good and important part that I can remember. We were thinking of what to do and I thought, "OOH! because it's so dark we can play slender!" I say. "How will we play that?" she asks "Well you know how in the game you need to collect 8 pages?" "Yea!" "Well we can turn the lights off, make notes, you can walk around, I can be slender, You have a flashlight. I will hide somewhere and can only move when you are looking at me or the light is shined on me. I win if I can catch you. you win if you can collect all the pages." "Sounds good." "But first I need help making the pages. I make 4-" "And I make 4." I was shocked she knew what I was saying. We made some small notes with creepy pasta-like messages on them with tiny pictures. "Mom can we turn off all the lights to play a game?" I asked "No." They reply "Ok" I say. I go back into my room. "BOO!" Nat screams as she jumps out of behind the door. "AAAH!" I scream back almost slapping her. "Sorry, they said no." I say. "Well what do we do now?" She says "WELL! We can still play that game we just need to make it in my room only!" I say ( being a genius ) "Mk" She says. I have her go out into the front room and watch whatever my mom and dad were watching at the time. I was fast enough to where she got into the front room and my mom and dad were watching something "not age appropriate" and I was already ready for her. I was hidden on the highest bunk of my bed. She walked in. I moved to the other side of the bed and threw her a flashlight. I instantly hid under the sheet. I could tell she shined the light on me, so I hopped down the other side without her actually seeing me. She walked over to the corner of my room. She found a note! "One out of eight pages found, seven more to go!" I said in a creepy voice. I hid behind my TV stand when she shaun the light on me. She practically jumped onto the top bunk of my bed to find two notes in the sheets. "Three out of eight pages found, five more to go!" I say in the same creepy voice. She jumped down. she put down the flashlight faced towards me as she looked at her next note. "I would say four out of eight pages found." I say in the most creepy voice I could. I pushed her onto her back and picked up her flashlight. I shawn it on my face. "But this is game over." I jumped onto her and slapped her as hard as I could. She started to cry. She jumped up onto my bunk bed (top bunk again) I went into the bathroom. I felt terrible. I finally made a friend that doesnt fake liking me and I RUINED IT! I started to cry. I walk into my room sniffling. I climb up the ladder and go to where she is. "I learned it from Maddy" I said.