The Bad B-Day (Part 2)

Hello, WELCOME TO PART 2!!

HAIR! I like hair! I especially love colored hair! SOO for my 11th birthday i am going to have a hair dying party! The dyes have been ordered and now to invite the friends and ask their parents if they can dye the tips or a strand. They all said yes. Megan is rude, imma go and admit that. My parents forced me to ask her to come. SHE IS GOING HOME THOUGH. She is not staying the night like everybody else. We get to the party (my house) and the first person to show up is of coarse kegan! Then Stabber and Nat, then Megan (ug) and then when Karah FINALLY shows up we all go into my room. I bring out the speaker and we watch AphMew's new video. We can't watch it all the way through bcuz everyone is talking. SO we go onto this quiz website (that nat and maddie decided we were going to) We did a couple of quizzes and then went out into the front room. We started to paint nails as people got called into the kitchen to get their hair died. I was last of coarse because I had the longer part of it all. Nat and SLAPPER seemed to always be together. When maddie got called in Nat went in after her. When Nat was done with her hair they both went into my room. I wasn't in there. The door was cracked so I snuck in. "Why are we here?" Maddie asked "Because of the cake... DUH" Nat whispers. They have my laptop. "And the WiFi." Nat continues "Don't forget the WiFi!" Maddie adds. I jump onto the bed without making a sound. I go behind them and sneak under the bed (It was lowered) I peek through them. Maddie looked at "Nat". "Um... Nat?" Maddie asks. "Um yea?" I mouth the words she says perfectly. Nat looks over at me. They both scream. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE???" Maddie asks "1 Minute at most." I say knowing I lied. One day I will go berserk on them. I swear I will kill somebody.