SHY???

This part will not be about Natalie or Maddie! This is still a VERY important part of this story so please don't skip it. The realization that I was getting more shy by the second is a very important part and skipping will lead to massive confusion!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

 I am a normally outgoing person... Very confident whenever someone brings up singing or plays, and I LOVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME! But today I realized something that is NOT at all like me... Here we go *DEEP BREATH*

There are two parts in the day where this really showed... Here is the first instance. It was near the end of the day and my teacher was out of the class. Lets call the TA(Teacher Assistant)... Margret. So Margret could not stand us just sitting there and loudly talking to everyone so she went up to the board. She was doing some math and being me I pitched in my two cents... I said that the key was division and they solved the rest of that problem with division. Then Margret wrote a division problem on the board. She pointed at me... "Me?" I "said". She nodded. I went up to the board with my hands shaking. the board was about 1 foot from the nearest desk so I was close to a LOT of people. I couldn't get a word out... WHAT? I said to myself. "What do you do first?" Mags said waving her hand around. I flinched and move back a bit. "Ask someone for help!" Mags said, waving her wrinkly hand even more so. I steps back a little more. I looked at the smartest kid in the class and pointed to him. I dropped the pen without noticing. He grabbed the pen at my feet leaving us in a weird position. He sighed. I grabbed the pen and wrote down what he advised me to. I made a mistake. I realized it wouldn't work like that... I thought for a second. "What did she do wrong?" Mags asked the class. The smart kid pointed to the subtraction I did and it clarified the dumbest mistake I had ever made. My eyes were like a puppy's begging. I looked at Nat and Karah, I could see in there eyes that they were worried. I went back to my seat thinking about nothing else other than the feeling of getting something wrong in front of all my friends... The second time this happend was the same day. Shortly after I got home my brother came home with some of his friends (one girl and a guy I was highly familiar with.) and they were working on some posters. I went out of my room and noticed them. I started to slowly walk towards them thinking I was gonna scare the girl with her back facing towards me. Instead I got scared and ran back into my room. I kept on teasing my brother going back and forth deciding if I should say hi or just leave them be. I ended up saying hi quietly to the girl and leaving. I could see the guy looking at me confused when I came in all shy. He is in all of the plays I have ever been in with a major roll. He has only seen me being funny and loud. It must have been weird seeing me like that. It sure felt weird doing it.