Guts

"I have the guts." I say to myself right before I go to bed the night before my day. I wake up like normal, sitting in bed for an extra 30 minutes after getting yelled at to get up. I go into the kitchen first thing and grab 4 waffles... New... Year... I put away 3 of my waffles. My brother told me before that the toaster was not working at the moment so... I grab the NEUTRAL LEMON JUICE, BU- NO And with my diet I can't have my butter nor my syrup! NEW YEAR OTAY? So I gobble up my waffle *Single tear* and get onto my bus. My CRUSH is on the bus today!! YAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAYA x1,000,000,000. I have the... Ok. Let's rewind here.

6 DAYS EARLIER

"NATALIE IM DONE WITH THIS!" I scream waking up. "What the fook?" My dream was of me and Nat... She was calling me Eathan so much I, I, I went to the point of... So I instantly go to my computer before my chance it gone. I go to facebook. 9:05 in the morning. 

Me: NATALIE I AM NOT EATHAN

I DO NOT WANT TO BE JACK

LEAVE IT ALONE IM FED UP WITH THIS SH*T

I type. I do my normal routine. 

PLEASE GO TO MY LAST EPISODE TO SEE OUR CHAT LATER ON IN THE DAY

I can't believe I can lie that much. My friend... My... THE POINT IS SHE FOUND THIS STORY. Hi Nat, Hi Sl-Maddie. I don't know if you are reading this after I do it. I just know you guys made a mistake. I hope one day you realize what is needed to wash over it. I did lie a bit in this story. Nat and maddie were not planning an alliance against me. I'm actually kinda happy they found this. It gives me a reason to stop. To stop putting myself through it. I am a stage girl. BORN IN THE LIGHTS OF A THOUSAND LEDS. When my life long friend is taken away from me. I'm sad about it. Then when my whole group acts like I am just a puppet to joke around about. It hurts ok. It, burns. This next part, this next story piece. I will leave you at a cliff hanger. I will update you guys about it tomorrow.

"I have the guts!" I scream in the bathroom at school. Not really scream. Today I will stand up for myself. If they ask. At my school, in my grade, in my town, in this hell. I am the only gamer girl. I am the only actress. I am the only one that knows every nook and cranny of my life before it happens. I just want someone the same. Before I was all fun and computer games, I met Natalie. A great friend. I was on the lookout for friends that day and went to the swings. nat was there. Nowadays, she tells me she was shy. I didn't notice she was all that shy when I met her. I said hi being the weird person I was and soon we were stuck like glue. Not doing much over the recesses. We were two beautiful princess VAMPIRES! Ha. Ha... Ha...... She was all I had. We ended up splitting. For too long. The second I noticed her again she was into demons, ghosts, and I'm pretty sure she was even into Maddie! Knowing she wasn't into me was heart breaking. ANYWAYS. Back to the story. But not quite. I would talk about the part where I go and try to avoid Nat and them though... That has not yet happend. I don't want to make Nat or Maddie or Karah say things that are way out of there thoughts. I don't want to make them seem rude for the entertainment of my readers. I WON'T. I want this- the rest of this story to be true. 100% TRUE TO THE BONE. No lies. No fibs. No baby back ribs. Ha. ANYWAYS. I can't continue yet. Give me a day and tomorrow around this same time, I will have put out part 2. And part 1 of Grade School, ALONE.