The New New Girl

It was gonna be like any other day where I followed slapper (Maddie) and Nat around the school grounds. But today it was gonna be different!There was a new girl at the school! She was gonna be my friend! I saw her, her name was Karah! She loves anime, has curly hair, came from TEXAS! and did I say LOVES ANIME! Its not so often that the girls say yes to adding people into the group because we already have an outcast, though they seemed to let her in without any thoughts. At least after I told them she loved anime...  I walked over to see her and tell her she got in. I didn't see her... I looked back at Nat and Mads and they weren't there! I started to spin around getting faster and faster just to find them! I fell to the ground. I looked up and was in class. I saw Karah talking to Nat. They seemed sad. I walked over to them. "What happened?" I said. "Oh!" Nat said. I looked over and she had makeup on! Nat is the biggest tomboy I have ever known! So why was she wearing makeup? "Don't you remember?" She said nudging Karah "OH! Yea... That thing..." They went silent. "I don't get it..." I said after about 10 seconds. "Ok let ME remind you about what happened. So at your party we went to sleep. We all got up to get a drink because Karah couldn't sleep." Nat said "Like always." Karah added in " I walked out into the kitchen and saw you with a knife in your hand..." She paused, not seeming to want to go on. "AND?" I said "I tried to touch your arm and- AND-" "AND????" "And you slammed the knife into the counter... You picked up the knife and- Yo- You slit your leg open." I made a surprised face "It wasn't that big!" Karah added. I put my hand on my chest and exhaled. I sat down. Nat put her hand on my leg. I screamed. I held up my head and Karah was trying to get my attention in class. I looked around to everyone staring at me. DID I JUST SCREAM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ABOUT A VISION?