Prolouge

Jinyoung had kind of a dilemma in his life, he was hopelessly in love with his bestfriend but that best friend happened to be in a relationship, with a big jerk.

He didn't say anything though, he decided to always keep his feelings hidden even if it hurt him to see Mark with his boyfriend around campus.

The thing that pissed him off was the fact that Mark's boyfriend didn't care about Mark's feelings or Mark in general, but the older didn't see that, he didn't notice how he was being used and played with all the time. And the one time Jinyoung tried to tell him, it didn't go that well.

"Mark, we need to talk.." Jinyoung said with a sad smile.

"About what?" Mark asked cheerfully, without knowing what Jinyoung knew, how his so called 'boyfriend' was out with some other guy right now behind his back.

"I don't think that Jackson is good for you" Jinyoung simply stated and took a sip of his tea to hide how nervous he truly was.

"Why do you say that?" Mark asked confused but also with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but he's cheating on you Mark" Jinyoung said, he couldn't even look at Mark when he said it.

Suddenly he felt a light slap on his cheek, not so hard that it actually hurt him but hard enough for his heart to hurt.

"How can you say that? Don't you think that he loves me? That we trust eachother?!" Mark said with anger and Jinyoung had never seen the older with such rage.

"No it's not that i mean it's just-" Jinyoung tried to explain but Mark interupted him.

"Or are you just jealous? Are you like in love with me or something?" Mark half-shouted and Jinyoung got quiet.

After about a minute of awkward silence Jinyoung spoke up.

"No i'm not, i'm sorry for saying something like that" Jinyoung lied, he stood up and walked in to his bedroom and closed the door.

Jinyoung cried himself to sleep that night, Mark apologized for his actions the other day and Jinyoung forgave him. But the scar on his heart didn't leave, the words repeating in his head.

'Are you like in love with me or something?'

..Yes i'm utterly, extremely, hopelessly in love with you.

Jinyoung always wished that he could say those words in real life some time.

a/n;

oh look who is back with a new cringy story

(warning this story will be very cringy bcs my writing sucks)

anyways i hope you'll somehow enjoy this (self-esteem level: -10 today)

ps, i actually had to search up words that meant "extremely" on google for that last part, it sucks that my english isn't that good ^^"

- M