s e v e n

(aye double update bcs i love you all)

warning; contains mentions of sexual intercourse

Marks mind made a full 180 and he felt himself rush to Jackson's house, at 1 am. He convinced himself that all he was feeling was guilt for cheating on his boyfriend, Jinyoung was the one who made him believe that Jackson was bad for him, just because he wanted Mark for himself. Jinyoung somehow messed with Jacksons words so it sounded like he was saying bad stuff about Mark. Yes that must be it.

'Jackson loves me' Was the thing that went through Mark's mind when he ran towards Jackson's house.

He knocked on the door and heard some curses from inside before a sleepy Jackson opened the door.

"What do you want?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"I-i have to confess something..i just can't keep quiet" He took a short paus. "i cheated on you" Mark said while looking down.

It was silent for a couple of seconds and when Mark looked up to see how the younger reacted, he felt a hard slap on his cheek.

"What the hell Mark?" Jackson growled and Mark felt himself getting weaker and weaker.

"I'm so sorry, please if there is anything i can do, i'll do it!" Mark pleaded and Jacksons expression changed when he saw how defenseless the older was.

"Well..i guess there is something you could do to redeem yourself baby" Jackson said with a smirk on his face as he dragged Mark into his house.

Mark hated rough sex. He liked the slow and romantic style with lots of compliments and love. So Jackson knew how to punish him. Tied up, spanked and completely destroyed, curses and words like 'slut' and 'whore' slipping out of the youngers mouth every now and then, he hated it. He didn't want it, he didn't agree to it, he didn't enjoy it and he knew somewhere in the back of his mind that it was considered as rape. But he felt like he deserved it, he was being punished for cheating and Jackson just did the right thing, right?

Jackson was a wonderful person who never did anything to deserve being cheated on, right?

Mark was in denial, he knew that Jackson wasn't good for him, he knew that Jinyoung was right. But he was in love, in love with an emotionless jerk that hurt others without caring.

Everytime he almost felt like Jackson was a bad person and that he wanted to break up, the younger would say something nice or do something romantic and all the doubts went away. This happened all the time but he never saw it.

Only Jinyoung did.

a/n:

this chapter is dedicated to
-jwanged for being a supportive reader <3

also there's only about three parts of this story left

BUT WAIT!

there will be a special thing after the ending so look out for that ^^

not smut..

okay maybe later if you want..