epilouge

Mark was out of tears, he had never cried so hard in his entire life but he was now out of tears. He kept slapping himself, blaming himself even though Jinyoung told him not to.

Jinyoung had been struggling, struggling with self hate and depression without Mark noticing. His best friend and possible future love had been dying on the inside but still managed to keep Mark happy everyday, even when he saw him putting Jackson before everything else.

Mark slapped himself again and wanted to yell but nothing came out from his mouth. He just sat on the couch, hugging the letter tightly, the only thing Jinyoung left him.

He started feeling tired but he couldn't sleep, he closed his eyes and just relaxed.

He heard a whisper.

"I couldn't do it"

Mark opened his eyes and saw Jinyoung standing in front of him, he hugged him tighter than ever before and finally new tears burst out of his eyes.

"Are you real? Are you here? Am i dreaming" Mark tried to pinch himself bur felt nothing but small pain in his arm.

"Yes this is real, yes i am here, no you aren't dreaming" Jinyoung said with a soothing voice. The voice that Mark loved so much.

"I couldn't do it, i tried to, i really did but i was afraid. No matter how much i hate myself and how much i want to die sometimes, i couldn't leave you alone." Jinyoung said and a tear dropped down his cheek.

"I love you so much Mark, even though i know you don't feel the same way"

"Never leave me again, never ever ever ever do this again" Mark cried into Jinyoung's neck in desperation.

"I won't"

They calmed down a bit until Mark spoke up.

"I wanna try this relationship, can we please try?" Mark begged and Jinyoung released a deep sigh.

"I don't know Mark, what if it's just your mind searching comfort or just you feeling guilty for me? I don't want you to feel forced" Jinyoung said with a calm tone.

"No it's not. I know that i've made a lot of stupid decisions but this one i'm sure of. Jackson was my first boyfriend and that is hard to let go of but you were always the one who was there for me, you were the one who loved and supported me when i felt alone even though you were hurting even more. I was in love with the feeling of love, not Jackson." Mark said. "So can we please try, just try atleast?"

"Okay"

a/n;

THE END

that ending was kind of shit, wasn't it?

but i'm such a sucker for happy endings.

BUT WAIT!

Don't delete this story from your library quite yet because i'm not done!

i'm gonna do small one shot chapters of Markjin's life and relationship after they got together so you can read that if you want to

anyways, please leave any thoughts on the story here, negative or positive, i'll love it all ^^

thanks for reading and ily <3

- M