n i n e

He leaped back.

He didn't take his life that moment, not yet. He jumped off the tracks in time and landed softly on the cold ground.

He was freezing but he didn't care, he had to do one last thing, say goodbye for good. He stood up and walked back, not to his apartment but to Jackson's house.

Why he decided to do that 2 am in the morning was unknown but he felt like he had to. When he got to Jackson's house he saw that the lights were still on, he heard voices from inside and his legs took him to the door.

Loud yells and muffled cries were heard from inside, he knew what was going on inside and he had to stop it.

All his thoughts on a 'last goodbye' went away when he opened the door and saw Mark in the corner of the room, bruises in his face and Jackson in front of him, cursing and yelling at him. He felt adrenaline shooting through his veins and he speedwalked up to Jackson and punched him hard in the face.

He quickly lifted up Mark and grabbed his hand so they could escape, knowing that Jackson was much stronger than himself and it wasn't a fight he would win.

They ran away and didn't look back until they got far away from Jackson's house. Holding Mark in his arms and whispering small 'it's okay's and 'i love you's in his ear, getting a soft smile in return.

He felt like kissing him so he leaned in and-

Jinyoung shook his head and got out of his daydream. He looked down at his hand that was holding the door knob and walked away from the house, ignoring the muffled screams of 'jinyoung' and 'help me'.

Mark loved Jackson.

Jinyoung was the villain.

This was the last goodbye.

a/n;

did i trick you?

i hope i did

in case you didn't understand, Jinyoung was just imagining that whole 'saving Mark' scene

anyways hope you enjoyed this short chapter

ily <3

- M