f i v e

Mark layed on the bed all day, it was 1 am and Jinyoung wasn't home yet. Sure, he was worried about where he was but the storm in his brain was worse right now. Could what Jinyoung was saying really be true? It couldn't be..right?

He got tired of thinking so much and decided to grab something to eat instead because he hadn't eaten all day. When he walked out of Jinyoung's bedroom he noticed an unusual object laying on the table. A note.

Curious to what know what it said, he walked right over to it and read it.

'Check the video folder on the laptop"

Mark read the note and was even more confused but decided to do what it said, opening their laptop and opening the certain folder that only seemed to contain one video.

He clicked on it and a video appeared. But the camera was filming what seemed like the ground of a parking lot or something. He heard two people talking so he increased the volume and listened carefully.

"Jackson"

Mark immediatly recognised his best friends voice. Wait why was Jinyoung talking to Jackson?

"You can't play Mark like this anymore" Playing?

"What do you mean 'playing him'? I'm simply dating him Jinyoung" Jackson's voice was heard.

"Both you and I know what you're doing, please stop" Mark listened intently to the conversation.

"Why would i? Even if i was playing him and you told him, who would he believe? Me or you?" Jackson said with a small chuckle and Mark frowned to himself, was Jackson saying that he didn't belive his best friend?

Maybe he would trust his boyfriend blindly.

"Why are you doing this to him?"

"Well he is really fun to play with, like when i treathen to break up with him he will do anything to make me stay, anything."

And with those words, Mark could feel his heart breaking.

"Jinyoungie!" Youngjae exclaimed when he opened the door to his and Jaebum's apartment.

"Hello Jae" Jinyoung said and hugged Youngjae.

"It has been so long, you usually only come here when you need advice" Youngjae said with a laugh when they pulled away.

"Uhm..about that"

"Oh my god what is it this time?" Youngjae sighed as he backed away from the door, letting Jinyoung in. Jinyoung hesitated a little so Youngjae just guessed as he walked over to the couch. "Love struggle again?"

"Yeah.."

Jaebum came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand, even though it was in the middle of the night, and gave a little nod to Jinyoung as a greeting, getting a nod back in reply.

"Jaebum hyung, how comes that Jinyoung has more relationship problems than us and he isn't even in a relationship?" Youngjae asked as Jaebum walked up behind him and kissed his head.

"I don't know babe" Jaebum chuckled and sat down next to him on the couch.

"Guys, you're cute and shit but i'm kind of hurting over here" Jinyoung said.

"Oh sorry, what is it this time? Mark's still with that idiot guy?" Youngjae asked.

"Yes but it's about something else today, i think i fucked up big time" Jinyoung said while rubbing his neck nervously.

"Really? Well as long as you didn't have sex with him you should be fine" Youngjae said with a warm smile.

"Uhm..about that" Jinyoung said and Jaebum spat out his coffee.

"What!? You had sex with him?" Youngjae asked in shock.

"..."

"Jesus, you did...our baby is so grown up now Jaebum" Youngjae said and smiled at Jaebum who returned the action.

"What? That is your biggest concern right now?" Jinyoung said, the couple always seemed to suprise him.

"I'm sorry honey, continue, so what happened next?" Youngjae asked.

"Well he freaked out the next day and called himself a cheater and i may have blurted out that Jackson was cheating..and may have left a video proof of it too..." Jinyoung said, keeping his gaze on the ground.

"Hyung! Do you know that you just probably broke his heart?" Youngjae said in panic.

"I know, I know! But he deserves to know i just can't take knowing this anymore!" Jinyoung stood up and started walking back and forth.

"I think you did the right thing Jinyoung" Jaebum said after being quiet.

"I know it was stupi- wait really?" Jinyoung asked and stopped on the spot.

"Well yeah, i know that it will break his heart but if he doesn't believe your words he has to get to know one way or another, it's better than not knowing." Jaebum said and both of the boys got quiet for a minute.

"Aw you're always so wise Jaebummie hyung" Youngjae cooed and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you a lot for your words hyung but guys please keep the pda to a minimum" Jinyoung said.

"It's not pda if we're in our own apartment!" Youngjae said and Jaebum smiled at his cute boyfriend.

"Okay i'm going, thanks guys but i have something to do now" Jinyoung said and left the apartment in a rush.

He wanted to confess to Mark right now, no matter what.

a/n: i kinda switched the roles there, Youngjae acting like a mom and shit instead of Jinyoung

uhm well as usual, please correct me if i made any mistakes

ily <3

- M