one shot one: markjin at the store

(Hello i'm back with the first Markjin short story/ one shot about their life together ^^ Excuse any spelling errors and tell me about any plot holes as always <3)

"Hyung stop, we aren't getting anymore protein bars, we already got plenty at home!" Jinyoung tried to act angry but couldn't help but melt when his boyfriend pouted at him.

"But please Jinyoungie~" Mark whined and pouted like a child.

"Fine but that's the last one, okay?" Jinyoung said with a sigh and Mark excitedly clapped his hands.

"Thank you Jinyoungie" Mark said and kissed the younger on the cheek which made him turn a light shade of red.

"Ah, not in public Mark" Jinyoung said and tried to hide his blushing.

"Aye, where is the honorifics at?" Mark said, complaining about how the younger didn't call him 'hyung'.

"You'll get it back when you start acting your age" Jinyoung said with a giggle and tried to run away when he saw Mark's angry look.

"Come back here Park Jinyoung!" Mark yelled as he ran after Jinyoung, leaving their shopping cart behind.

"Catch me then!" Jinyoung yelled in return and turned his head to stick his tongue out to Mark, not seeing the man in front of him.

He ran straight into the man and made them both fall over to the ground, Mark laugh at his boyfriend's embarrased face.

"I'm so sorry sir" Jinyoung said and hurried to help the other man up.

"It's fine" He said with a laugh, which made Jinyoung feel a bit better because he wasn't mad.

"Bambam? Where are you?!" Someone yelled in the distance and the man that Jinyoung ran in to responded.

"Over here Yugyeom!" The man, Bambam, yelled back and a guy with dark blue hair appeared from behind one of the shelves.

"Oh there you are! Who is this?" The guy, which Jinyoung assumed was Yugyeom, said.

"I have no idea, he just ran into me, literally" Bambam said with a laugh, making Jinyoung embarrased again.

Mark decided to finally be a supportive boyfriend and walked up to Jinyoung, putting a arm around his waist. Jinyoumg panicked and threw Mark's arm away fast.

Sure he loved when Mark held him like that but it wasn't that accepted to be gay in Korea and he hated drawing attention to himself, especially in front of two, possibly homophobic, strangers.

Mark pouted a bit but he understood, Jinyoung had told him about this before and he accepted his choice.

"Ohh i smell love birds" Bambam said with a smirk and Yugyeom slapped him on the arm.

"You're making them feel awkward again, see this is why we never can get new friends" Yugyeom said and bowed to Jinyoung and Mark. "I apologize if my friend made you uncomfortable"

"No no, it's alright" Mark said with a smile, maybe they weren't as homophobic as they thought they would be.

"See Yugyeom? My gayness only scares the homophobes away and we don't need them in our life anyways" Bambam said and Yugyeom facapalmed while the Markjin couple only smiled. It was a nice way of seeing it, they thought.

"Bam let's go, they're weirded out now" Yugyeom said and tried to pull Bambam away.

"No, they are not homophobes, i feel that they are nice people" Bambam said with a smile which Mark and Jinyoung returned.

"Hi i'm Kunpimook, but call me Bambam" He said and reached his hand forward for the two to shake, which they did.

"I'm Mark and this is my boyfriend Jinyoung" Mark decided to be a little brave considering that Bambam definitely wasn't homophobic.

"Ohh, see i told you Yugyeom! My gay-dar is never wrong!" Bambam exclaimed and Yugyeom sighed.

"Hi i'm Yugyeom as you probably already know and Bambam is my piece of shit best friend" Yugyeom said with an apologetic smile.

Mark and Jinyoung chuckled a bit and shook hands with Yugyeom too.

"Well we won't keep you here any longer, sorry once again for bumping into you" Jinyoung said and Bambam just laughed it off.

Just as they turned around, someone stopped them. Once again it was Bambam.

"Before you go, can we maybe have your numbers?"

A/N: Okay this wasn't super good but i got plenty more ideas for later, you can always request anything and i'll try to do it!