f o u r

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Mark mumbled as he walked front and back in Jinyoung's bedroom, the younger still sleeping.

"What have i done" Mark said to himself but stopped walking when he heard a soft groan.

"Mark hyung?" Jinyoung said with a sleepy tone.

"H-hi Jinyoung.." Mark said and sat down on the bed. "I'm really sorry" Mark continued.

"For wha- oh.." Jinyoung said and felt his cheeks getting warmer.

"Oh my god, i cheated on Jackson, i'm a cheater" Mark realised, he had felt so bad for taking the youngers virginity that he forgot about his boyfriend.

Jinyoung wanted to scream at him, about how stupid he was not to realise that Jackson had been cheating ever since day one, but he couldn't. Mark wouldn't believe him anyways, so he decided to take the blame himself.

"No no you're not, if it's anyone's fault it's mine, you were drunk and i didn't stop you" Jinyoung said and kept his head down, he only half agreed with what he said.

"Stop it Jinyoung, i'm a cheater, no matter who's fault it is"

"But for fuck's sake, Jackson is cheating on you too!" Jinyoung exploded but soon regretted it when Marks eyes clouded and his tone got dangerous.

"This again? Why are you always saying that my boyfriend is cheating on me?!" Mark yelled and Jinyoung jumped a bit, Mark never shouted at him, he never shouted at anyone.

"I'm sorry" Jinyoung said and sprinted out of the room before he would burst into tears, he ran out of the apartment but not before placing a certain note on the table.

When he got outside he finally broke down, he cried over his own feelings, Marks feelings, everything that ever made him sad came out at the same time in the middle of the street.

He decided to visit the only other couple he knew except Mark and Jackson, for some advice. Youngjae and Jaebum.

a/n:

i'm not really proud of how this story is turning out but i hope it's okay

please tell me if you see any plot holes, spelling errors or other things i could improve <3

- M