t h r e e

warning; mentions of sexual actions and some "smutish" stuff

"Jinyoungie i hate him so much, he hurts me so much" Mark slurred as he stumbled into Jinyoung's room in the middle of the night.

"Are you drunk Mark?" Jinyoung asks even though it was obvious that the older had plenty of alcohol in his body.

"Jinyoungie, i don't even know what counts as abuse anymore, hitting me because i was out with friends is not okay right~?" Mark said and hiccuped a little before sitting down next to Jinyoung.

"No it's not, babe come here" Jinyoung said and opened his arms so Mark could embrace him, which he did.

"You would be a much better boyfriend Jinyoungie" Mark mumbled into his chest and Jinyoung felt his heart skip a beat. He didn't mean that, he's just drunk.

Jinyoung just hummed as a response, waiting for the older to calm down a bit.

"He makes me do really bad things you know, sexual things" Mark said with a serious tone, then drunkenly giggling at himself.

Jinyoung just hummed again, not really liking the topic that Mark was talking about.

"Sometimes i wonder how it would be if you were the one on top of me instead" Mark slurred, pulling back from their hug and softly pushing Jinyoung back on the bed. "You fucking me hard, or maybe me fucking you?" Mark said with a smirk.

"Mark, stop, you're drunk" Jinyoung said, he was trying his best to not lose his selfcontrol because after all, his crush was currently on top of him on his bed, talking about having sex with him. And that was very hard to resist for the hormonal boy.

"I know that i am, but i also know what i want, and that is you" Mark said and leaned in to kiss Jinyoung roughly on the lips.

Jinyoung wanted to pull back, he wanted to tell Mark to stop undressing him, he didn't want to lose his virginity to Mark that night. But somehow he did it anyways.

Mark woke up to a terrible headache, he tried sitting up but noticed that he wasn't in his room, he was in Jinyoung's room. It wasn't unusual because after all they were roommates and Mark would sleep in his room sometimes, but this was different. And all the answers that he wanted came back to him when he saw the younger sleeping next to him, fully nude and snoring softly.

Shit.

a/n:

i uploaded this rly fast to tell me if there's any spelling errors or plot holes <3

- M