t w o

Jinyoung always believed that Mark would eventually come to his senses and realise that Jackson didn't love him, that he just used him with no thought about his feelings.

But he didn't.

He never saw the way Jackson was hiding his complains in sugar coated words, making everything he said sound like a compliment even though it wasn't.

'I bet you would look amazing if you started working out'

'You look so hot when you're cooking, you should do it more often'

'I love your nose babe but a nose job would make it even better'

Hidden complaints of what he wanted Mark to change or keep doing, making Mark follow all his orders to the point that he almost got a nose job until Jinyoung stopped him. Mark's nose was unique, beautiful in every way but enough of that, Jinyoung decided that if Mark wouldn't realise anything, he had to talk to someone else instead.

"Jackson" Jinyoung said with a stern tone but was just met with Jackson's stupid smirk. "You can't play Mark like this anymore"

"What do you mean 'playing him'? I'm simply dating him Jinyoung-ah" Jackson said, his smirk not leaving his lips.

"Both you and I know what you're doing, please stop" Jinyoung said, trying to keep calm.

"Why would i? Even if i was playing him and you told him, who would he believe? Me or you?" Jackson said with a small chuckle.

He was right, Mark would blindly trust Jackson instead of his best friend, so blinded in love.

"Why are you doing this to him?" Jinyoung asked, his tone turning sad instead.

"Well he is really fun to play with, like when i treathen to break up with him he will do anything to make me stay, anything." Jackson said and winked at Jinyoung before walking away, leaving Jinyoung to imagine all the terrible things that 'anything' could mean.

a/n;

i'm kinda excited for this story

- M