q&a answers

I hope that i didn't make any mistakes that doesn't fit in with the plot in this hah

well here's the answers to your questions, a new chapter will be out tomorrow or as soon as i can <3

Mark;

Q: "Pls marry Jinyoung and then adopt me"

A: Uhm..i don't like him..that way

Q: "When will karma strike you lol you don't deserve jinyoung. Go back to Jackson both of you deserve each other an idiot and a jerk lol. I wish the best of luck winning jinyoung's heart when you realize your feelings 😃😃"

A: I'm sorry! Trust me i didn't want to hurt him but i didn't want to lie to him >< Please don't treat me and Jackson like this because you're mad at me

Q: "Do you wish you weren't drunk when you had sex with Jinyoung so you could remember how it felt? DONT LIE"

A: I..do remember how it felt like but i regret it a lot!

Jinyoung;

Q: "I am praying for u, that mark opens his eyeballs and sees that ur the perfect man for him"

A: No he's right, i was being stupid and he is already in a relationship so i don't blame him!

Q: "Don't accept mark's feelings when he will confess make him feel the pain losing someone like you okay 😉😉"

A: Haha you're really complimenting me too much but he won't confess, if he's happy with Jackson then i'm happy too..

Q: "jy dont turn away your feeling towards mark ok..keep it like that ok? bcs youll hurt even more if you give up..you wont give up rite?? you love markiepooooo rite to the moon and back and to the star and stuffs hahaha"

A: Yes it's true that i love Mark a lot and probably won't be able to let my feelings go that easily but i'm willing to try if that makes him happy, he deserves happiness.

Q: "Mark doesn't deserve you so marry me ;DD"

A: Ahh, no it's me who doesn't deserve him haha but thank you for the offer really

Q: "How was sex with Mark btw?"

A: Uhm..well i-...not bad

Jackson:

Q: "Why are u being such a jerk? But Ily tho!"

A: I'm getting kind of mixed signals hah, well hmu bby ;)

Q: "you brat.. aishhh...this boy..why did I love you so much in real life ha?? are you happy doing such a shitty things to mark..I mean like hes an angel..and you wang...haishh...you love mark or not?? why did you do that to him?? why did you hurt his pure feeling"

A: Hey there's too many guys in the world to just stick to one, love is a strong word but i love his ass for sure ;p

Q: "I don't have questions for you I have just curses"

A: Does it look like i care?

Youngjae:

Q: "ILY YOU ARE THE SUN"

A: Aw thank you! Jaebum hyung calls me that a lot too! Ily2 <3

Q: "sunshine you really do love im jaeBEOMMMM haaa ..hahahaha you guys are so sweet...keep it that way ok baby..love you sweet tongue..do you really love jaebum ?? like how would you describe your love to him?? like would you die for him?? would it break your heart to pieces pieces pieces pieces pieces if he leave you??"

A: Wow that was a lot of questions, i'll try my best to answer them ^^

Ofc i love my Bummie! He is my one and only <3 How would i describe it? Well..i don't really know, it's just..i'll just use a cringy quote okay?

" The best love is the one that makes you into a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself "

Yes i would die for him and of course it would break my heart but i know that he won't leave me.

Q: "How is sex with Jaebum?"

A: Oh..well between you and me, he really knows how to work it down there

Jaebum:

Q: "Hello jaebum.. 👋"

A: Hello..👋

Q: "aasrrggghhhh...mr immmmm...hello..you love yj or not like how much"

A: Of course i love him, i love him enough to be with him for the rest of our lives.

Q: "Please be supportive towards Jinyoung because he's in love with a jerk~"

A: I always try my best to give good advice but i wish that he gave us more information though..

Yugyeom:

Q: "Yugyeomieee hiii pls lettt meee liive"

A: Not today *humps the floor*

Q: "Are you straight?"

A: I've always thought so but i've been questioning myself recently..

Bambam:

Q: "Pls dab"

A: *dabs*

Q: "Would you want to change your name in DABDAB?"

A: Yess but Yugyeomie won't let me..

YG: Because it's stupid

BB: Fuck off

Author/Me:

Q: "I really love the story so far!! AnD I LOVE MARKJIN AND YOU"

A: Aww thank you so much! I love Markjin and you too babe <3

Q: "I spammed as you wanted ;DD"

A: Haha i saw that, thank you it helps a lot and thanks for supporting the story ^^