15

Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well and are ready for a new bit of Wonderwall. The first version of this chapter was smut as hell but somewhere in the middle of typing it, I lost the entire idea and I couldn't write more than 800 words which by the way sucks. So I just erased it and did what I do the best – be emo as fock!

If you are still in need for some smut, you should go check out the story Addiction/Affliction by the TheLadyMaeC because if someone knows how to write it, then it's her.

I still want to thank everyone who supports me and I feel like I am repeating myself so I am just going to say I LOVE YOU – you know who you are ;)

Read and enjoy this chapter, vote and comment!

P.S. The picture up there...ahem

x

**

"She makes love just like a woman...&

she aches just like a woman. 

But she breaks just like a little girl."

~

The church bells echoed in the distance, tearing apart the silence of the room.

At first, the sound was faint, almost serene but then it became more prominent and harsh, creating the impeccable pattern of deep, sacral reverberation.

Sheila squeezed her eyes shut, fighting against the daylight that poured in through ajar blinds on her window. She had been awake ever since Matty removed his arm from around her waist, few minutes ago. Still, she didn't move as she listened to the soft rustling of the sheets while he, almost unnoticeable, got out of the bed.

Her breathing was steady and her body calm but her heart raced as the images of last night flashed like a silent movie in front of her eyes.

The way he kissed her, not missing an inch of her body.

The way her back arched in pleasure.

The way he muttered her name between curses as lust embraced their naked bodies like a blanket.

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched him stand next to her dresser in nothing but his boxers with his back facing her. He observed her books stacked on the shelf, his fingers running over coal sketches she made and his head bent lower to have a better look at the picture of her and her father.

Taking a step back, Matty sat at the end of the bed and ran a hand through his hair and down his face before letting out a sigh. After few minutes that seemed like hours, he got up and grabbed his jeans from the floor, pulling them on and then proceeded to pick up his jumper.

Not being able to keep her charade up, Sheila turned around on her back and opened her eyes. Gently she sat up, wrapping the thin blanket around her exposed chest, feeling extremely insecure about her own body and the imperfections she believed she had.

Last night was beyond everything that Sheila experienced before and she still wanted more.

She wanted his skin touching hers, she wanted his raw kisses and silent moans to escape her mouth and to feel him inside of her. Sheila wanted to be with him again and feel his calloused fingers on her skin as he explored every inch of it, frantically and gently at the same time.