20

Damn, this story reached 3K reads and let me tell you - I am over the moon because of that! Thankyousofreakingmuch for the support and all the love I am getting :) 

Here is another chapter for you - not that long but kinda cute (if I may say so) and I hope you will enjoy it!

Enjoy reading it, leave a vote and comment or if you are shy write me a message - I love hearing from you! 

**

Sheila's eyebrows knitted together in confusion and she leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees. She looked down for a second, observing her beat-up boots and then up again – the corners of her mouth turning upwards at the sight in front of her.

Matty was sitting on the luggage trolley, his skinny legs outstretched in front of him while George pushed and twirled the trolley around, both of the guys laughing like kids. Sheila's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Matty's smile as he looked up at his best mate – a mocking profanity leaving his mouth.

"Do you ever fear for their safety?" Sheila asked Ross, still observing the two guys but this time she leaned back in the uncomfortable airport chair – the squeaking sound irritating her ears.

"Sometimes," Ross replied, looking over the newspapers he had picked up in the airport shop, "but trust me," he smirked in Sheila's direction, "that's probably the safest thing those two did while on airport."

"Do I want to now?" Sheila commented with a smile before a small yawn escaped her mouth. She quickly covered her mouth with the back of her hand, feeling her body tingle by the sudden coldness.

"Sleepy?" Ross asked, folding his newspapers and putting them in the side pocket of his backpack.

Sheila just nodded and crossed her legs at the knee, covering her mouth again, just before another yawn attacked her.

It was somewhat after 2 a.m and the six of them had been on the airport for over an hour now – their flight being delayed for another forty minutes due to some unknown reason. Sheila was sleepy and cold, mentally cursing herself for procrastinating with her packing and for getting only two hours of sleep prior going to airport.

Zombie probably looked more attractive than her when Randy – their driver – picked her up and she looked like she got out of the hell, dressed in all black and with bags under her eyes almost reaching to her knees.

Yet, she tried to stay awake for as long as possible, keeping the tiredness for the eight hours long flight to New York with a private jet - something that she never thought she'd experience.

"Another twenty minutes," Adam sighed, sitting next to Sheila and taking a sip from his coffee out of a Styrofoam cup with the airport logo. "Apparently they want to be sure everything is high class," he sighed with a shrug.

Sheila groaned, huddling her jacket closer to her body and pulling down her mustard coloured beanie. She ran a hand through her messy and slightly greasy hair and then smiled at Jamie who was on the phone – probably talking with the rest of the team that flew to New York yesterday.

Adam took another sip, his hand reaching over to his hair and Sheila longingly looked at the cup.

"I need some of that too," she exclaimed, stretching her legs and grabbing her wallet from her backpack as George pushed the trolley with Matty towards the seats, hurdling the curly-haired guy in front of their feet.

"Need a lift?" George asked, playfully pushing the trolley back and forth in front of Sheila while she tried to ignore the fact that Matty, even after lack of sleep, looked gorgeous with a lethargic smile on his face.