Prologue: Beginning

Once Upon a Time.. Okay even I am trying hard not to laugh at that, let's try seven years ago on a old dirt road in Rome Georgia on Midgard.. My so called parents had dropped me off and didn't plan on coming back for me. So a visiting Asgardian took me up in his arms and took me to Asgard where the All Father -Odin- took me in.

I was there when Thor almost got to be King, I was in the background even though Queen Frigga always tried to be me into the spotlight I stayed like a shadow in the background, and at one time I saved Prince Loki's life.

It was in town I was up in a tree reading a midguardian book, Thor was playing with his little brother and accidentally pushed him out in front of a horse and buggy, before Loki could even realize what was going on I jumped down from the tree and pushed him out of the way.

I got hurt badly and Frigga put me on bed rest when Thor and Loki came in holding roses, I have always put my life at risk protecting the King and Queen as well as their sons.

I know all the secrets of the palace, I know that Loki isn't a Asgardian but he is at heart,  and I know that Thor wears pink underwear but I don't say anything.

One day when I was fifteen I was out in the gardens and saw a different path I never saw before so I walked down it and saw a sword in the path

I didn't know that the sword had always been stuck there so when I pulled it from the rock the place shook and I tried to balance myself but I fell backwards and my head bashed into the stone

When I woke I was in the Throne room and the way I was laid Odin was sitting on the ceiling so is at up so I could look at him the right way but when I sat up everything turned red and I gasped.

Frigga made me lay back down and Odin started his speech to me:

"Sabella Crimson Astra, I took you in because I had a good feeling about you but I didn't know you would end up being the Asgard Warrior. That sword has been in the Stone since I was a little boy, now Ella that sword takes a liking to you because you have a power of your own.

"When this power comes I will no longer be king.. But, I know you will be able to control it. As long as you keep living as you have these last years on Asgard and you will help this new king become stronger and you will be his protector.

"Do you keep this oath?" He asked.

I didn't even have a clue to what was going on but I think he knew that "Y-yes, All father-?" I stumbled over words as the room spun and I collapsed again as everything went black.

When I woke again I was in my room and the sword was on a stand, but it floated over to me and on my lap when I picked it up a name was written on the sword in Romanian:

CIEŃ ELLA

Shadow Ella.. I smiled as I ran my hand over it. Let the games begin.