Six: Dream Warrior

So far today has been eventful.. I saw Volstagg eat more than usual and Sif actually liked the boots I got from Ensley.. Then I saw Loki get chased by a goose.. It was the first it has ever happens to a royal.. At least that I know of-

"Where do you even get these clothes?" Sif asked as she looked through my closet, I looked up from on my journal and smiled "My friend Ensley, the girl Heimdall took in when she was a baby, I savbed her from being ate by a giant.. She has been my friend ever since."

Sif turned around "But, how does she get them?"

"One of her friends from midgard.. Heimdall let's her go to eswrth since he can watch her" i said an got off the bed sliding on my boots,me and Sif walked out of my room and down the hall she smiled "What was Loki wanting the other day? You never told us."

"King stuff.. I am the only one who actually knows of Odin's hiding places and secrets.. I have to teach them to Loki now" I said.

She nodded "I don't know why but, something seems off about that.. Odin just wouldnt it anyone have the throne.. Especially Loki."

I looked at her "Sif...I know Loki has done wrong and believe me you bknow how mad I was-" she nodded recalling when I made a statue of Loki's hard head just to slice it clean down the middle "-but, we grew up playing together me, you, Loki, Thor... " I trailed off.

She got the point.

"I know it's just.. It's Loki" she saidxi laughed at that.

We walked out onto the praftrice grounds to see Fandral fighting Hogun, I looked at Sif who went over too Volstagg to talk I sighed as I leaned against a wall crossing my arms. I saw a figure up on a balcony watching and I narrowed my eyes as I stayed put in the shadows.

I watched the three and Sif practice then Fandral looked around "Where did Shadow go?" He asked, Volstagg laughed.

"Probably in the Shadows waiting to pounce."

Sif smiled "Fandral watch out!" She shouted he jumped and they all laughed, I smiled in the shadows and he sighed as he looked at Sif "That wasn't funny."

She shrugged "Fandral we all know your scared of Sabella" she said, and looked towards the shadows "Just like Loki has always liked her."

I think Sif, Thor, Odin and Loki are the ones who have ever been able to point out where I was in the Shadows. Loki, Thior and Odin -sometimes Frigga- because they are royal and Sif because she knows me like Ensley does.

Volstagg laughed "Loki always tried to impress her but, Shadow never saw.. Always troo busy in those books and what not" he saidnas he turned to them.

Fandral smiled "Ever since she saved him from being ran over by that horse and buggy.. But, I have to admit Sabella is a dream warrior" he said.

Sif pushed him "What am I? A beast?"

"No, Lady Sif, your lovely.. But there is something about Sabella that is just.. Interesting" Fndral said, as the others agreed in walked on in the shadows and towards the inside of the castle. I walked to the throne room and saw Loki at a map.

I stood in the shadows and sat down so I stay low and watch him.

"I know where you are Sabby, come out if you wish."

I crossed my arms and smiled as I walked out from the shadows "Boy, they say some kids were dropped on their head but apparently you were thrown against the wall" I said making him jump as he looked at the map of Asgard.

"What ever could you mean, Lovely Sabby" he mumbled.

I smiled "Not may kings have been chased by a goose" I said as I looked at the map, he made a face "I mean, Odin probably would have roasted it."

"Well, it isn't like I meant to make it mad."

I cocked my head to the side "Is that why you threw a dagger at it?" I asked.

He scowled "Your always going to be annoying. Like a small sister. What do you want, Ella?" He asked, I crossed my arms.

"Well, I am going to the woods tomorrow and I can't hunt down the thieves by myself so I need help" I said he just stared at me.

"No. I need you with me tomorrow, I have a special quest.. Sif and the three can take care of theives, I just need you for a small mission."

I sighed "Loki, there is no way-"

"I will give Monacre a newer and fresh stand" he said, I smirked as I looked at him and laughed.

"If you keep trying to win my sword over I will start thinking you want my heart next" I said and smacked the back of his head before walking away he called "Nobody could win your heart, it's hard enough to talk with you.

It's been two days since I've had that talk with him, we talk a little here and now but.. I don't know if I can entirely trust him again.

I walked towards the practice grounds and saw Fandral, Sif, Volstagg and Hogun, I smiled as I walked towards them and pretty nd I didn't hear their conversation earlier "Practice without me? You ought to be ashamed" I called, Fandral smiled when he saw me as Hogun laid on the ground.

"Sabella" he said as Hogun got up from the ground and tackled him Sif laughed "Thanks for the distraction, Fandral was saying he was the best sword fighter so Hogun took up for you" she said, I smiled.

"Oh really, Fandral?" I looked at him to see his eyes widen as I take Monacre out of the holder on my belt and smile "If your the best, why not fight the girl that has beaten you over a hundred times?"

He smiled as he took out his sword and slammed it against mine Monacre's handle turned blue and Fandral sighed "This isn't going to end well" he mumbled as I smiled and hit my sword against his.

I pointed my sword at his neck as he held his hand sup I smiled and helped him up "Who is the best?"

"Me" I let go of his hand and he fell backwards on the ground, I laughed as I turned and left him to get up on his own.

"Nice fighting for the sidekick of the king!" Fandral called to me, I smirked "Jealous cause my sword is better than yours?!" I shouted back and heard laughing as I walked, in stopped and turned around "I'm not a sidekick.. Not to this king yet."

With that I turned on my heel and walked into the palace.