Twenty: Trial Part 1

"-by, there is no way we can let him out of that dungeon" Benedict said, I threw my sword and it landed in the wood on the table in front of him, he looked up so did Caius "That's not right. He was a great ruler, Stacher, almost as good as Odin. You could at least let him coeout and be a Prince again!"

He looked at Monacre and narrowed his eyes at me "Miss Astra.. Get this filthy sword out of my sight" he said, I narrowed my eyes as Tor put a had on my back I pushed him away and snatched up Monacre.

"Loki has changed. You, sir, you haven't" I snapped and he stood up putting his hands on the table we glared at each other over the table.

And this wasn't even how my day started...

This morning...

I sat in the dungeon watching Loki dress himself, I leaned against the wall "Why are they doing this today? Who will you be talking to? What if we run away?" He put a finger to my lips and looked down at me.

"Sabella. They want to see my memories see if there is a reason I should not be let out. And it's Benedict Stacher as well as Caius Monson. You know them."

"Damn right I do. Those two I want to throw dw here myself" I said, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head as someone came to the front of the cell, I turned to see Thor and Odin.

Odin smiled sadly "It's time, Loki. Follow me" he said, Loki gave me one last kiss and smiled "Maybe you can wear that dress later for me?" He said and winked, I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

"Whatever you say, your Highness" I said, he smiled a true smile as he followed Odin and I went to stand beside Thor as we walked.

Thor looked concerned "Sab, have you ate anything? Sif says you haven't came to dinner in days.. Are you alright?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head.

"I'm not alright. What if Stacher decides to do something bad to Loki? I just finally admitted I love him and we even-" Thor raised a eyebrow, I cleared my throat "Uh, never mind. I just can't lose him Thor" I said.

He hugged me as we exited the dungeons and saw Sif and the warriors three, I sighed "I better go get ready for the meeting.. Loki won't want me wearing tiw in front of other men" I said, Fandral chuckled.

"Why listen to Loki? Ow!" He said as Sif smacked his head, I laughed as I went to my room and Kass was done in the room laying out clothes.

"How is Loki?"

I sighed as I closed the door "Horrible. He won't eat. He will not admit it but I know he is worried" I said, she patted my shoulder as she went to look for my armour.

I stopped her and she looked up "No. No armour. How about just my trench coat with my fighting clothes?"

"Which clothes would that be?"

I chuckled "The ones I wore when I fought beside Odin" I said as she looked around my closet she pulled out a trunk, she looked uncertain.

"Sabella,  you haven't worn this since-"

I hung my head "I know. Since Loki fell from the rainbow bridge."

~~~~~

I stood in front of the doors to the meeting room as I tugged at the now tight leather corset I heard laughing "Doesn't fit right anymore?"

I looked at Sif and smiled as I shook my head "I have gotten bigger in some places" I admitted, she smiled.

"But to Loki it's all the right places" she teased, I pushed her and the doors opened. I walked in and all eyes we're on me "Lady Sif and the Shadow Warrior" a redhead said, I narrowed my eyes.

"Caius Monson.. Been too long. How's that head?"

His eyes widened Ashe held his head remembering when I busted him into an pillar, I chuckled and walked over to Loki who stood in chains.

"Oh, darling

"Oh, darling. You look good enough to kiss" he said, I smirked as i crossed my arms "Oh Loki, drop the act" I whispered, he winked.

"Never."

Odin and Thor entered and everyone including myself placed their arm over their heart in respect, I looked St Loki who smiled at me before going to stand next to Odin.

And that's how my day got worse.