Twenty-Six: Wedding Dinner Rehearsal

"Now then, you will enter at the same time" Osin said as he led me and Loki into the dining hall, Loki smirked down at me and I sighed as I crossed my arms.

"We have been through this multiple times, Odin" I said, he turned to me with a smile. "Darling girl, do you wish for it to go perfect? Or not. "

I sighed as me and Loki went to where Odin stood at the head of the table we sat across from each other as Thor, the three and Sif can into the room. Fandral laughed "Lovely Sabella wearing a dress."

"Die in battle Fandral" I snapped making Sif laugh as they all took their places, I crossed my legs and felt Loki's long legs touching mine, he winked at me.

"Who all will have a toast and/or speech for the couple?" Odin asked.

Thor raised his hand making Odin nod and Loki smirked at me "I do not think that-" Odin waved his hand and Loki shut up.

"Dinner!" Odin said making me jump as food was brought out, I put mhg hands to my head as soup was placed in front of me.

I looked to Thor who was trying not to laugh at me and I grabbed a spoon to eat my soup with, Loki was staring at me "I'm sorry" he mouthed making me sigh and look at the food.

Everything went black in a instant:

I will find you, he will die and you will be mine. A voice said making name gasp, I fell backwards out of my chair "Sabby!" Loki yelled and I heard a spoon clatter to the table as someone grabbed me.

"Look at me, look at me" he demanded and I looked cup into his beautiful eyes, I his my head into Loki's chest "Sabby, tell me what happened. Sab?"

When Loki made me look at him he made a face of shock so did Thor and the three as they gathered around me, why?

Because I never cry.

~~~

I slammed my doors open and walked into my room wiping my eyes, why did I start crying? It was probably nothing. Just someone got in my head and threatened to kill Loki.

Kill the man I love.

I leaned against my window as Loki came into my room "Sabella-" I raised a hand.

"Don't. Please. I don't wanna talk about me crying."

He frowned as he walked towards me and grabbed my hand "Darling, I want to know why your crying.  You never cry" he whispered and kissed my cheek.

I wrapped my arms around him "Everything went black, Loki. A guy threatened to kill you once he finds me then he said I will be his" Loki stiffened and I pulled back to look at him.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and I nodded as he kissed my head "Good. I need to talk with Thor. I will be right back."

I frowned as he walked away from me and out my door, I crossed my arms and leaned against the window with a sigh.

That's when the window broke and before I could grab Monacre a hand wrapped around my mouth and I fell into darkness.