Twenty Eight: Love Will Find You

(Loki)

Spells, magic books, potions nothing works! I flipped the table over on it's side and ran a hand down my face as I walked towards a spell book, I sat down with it in my hands and sighed.

Why do you not try to listen to your heart instead of your magic?, my mind scolded me.i gulped as I looked down at the book.

"Maybe because I am scared to use my heart?" I mumbled as I looked down at the book, I frowned when I saw writing then a smile came to my face as I looked at it.

"Loki?!"

"Loki?"

I turned rtowards the doorway and a younger Sabella came into my view, she had monacre on her side -this was back to when she first got the sword- she smiled as she ran to me.

"I'm sorry. Odin was driving me crazy it seems like ever since i got this sword I have no time for anyone" she said, I smiled and put the book I was holding to the side.

"Darling, you are growing older. Soon all the village boys will be chasing you" I told my friend, she rolled her eyes.

"I shall stab the first one that asks to court me" she rtold me, I bit my lip as I his smile. Surely she would not stab me, me young mind thought as she came as sat by me.

Sabella always smelled of flowers, that is what I loved.

I smiled as she leaned over my shoulder as she sat in the chair "What are you reading my prince?" I rolled my eyes as I looked at her.

"A spell book. I am making it honestly. Right now I am working on a spell for strength."

She smirked "What about a love spell? There are a lot of girls wanting you my prince" she teased, I smiled as I looked at her.

"Yes but, there is only one girl I have my eyes on" I said, she laughed and shook her head "I will have to meet her one day."

I blinked as I tried to erase the memory from my mind "You done did. So many years ago" I mumbled as I looked at the love spell I did write.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up "If I wanted to be far away from Asgard.. Where no one would think of me hiding something or someone" I stopped and stood up thinking about Midgard.

(Sabella)

I hiss as I was thrown against the ground with the shackles around my wrists and ankles digging into my skin, Ramon looked down at me as he held a dagger "Let's see if you can come back to life another time" he hissed.

As he reached towards me a hammer was thrown at his body sending him flying backwards, I turn and look to see Thor, Loki and Volstagg.

"I'll handle him. You make sure Sabella survives."

I wince as Thor walks over and tries to undo the shackles, he turns and yells to Loki "I need a key!"

That will be hard to get too since he has it on his belt.