Twenty-Five: King To Be

I felt someone watching me as I held Monacre in my hand and looked at the practice dummy, I couldn't even fight a stupid practice dummy..

I sighed "Why can't I fight?" I said aloud knowing he would hear, I held Monacre in my hands and her blade drew a bit of blood from my hand "Am I not worthy of Monacre anymore?"

"You will always be worthy, Sabella. Your just having to get used to fighting again is all. Not just any warrior would be out of bed practicing with wounds like yours."

I turned back to Odin and he smiled as I sighed and put Monacre in her holder "I'm starting to think I am cursed. I die twice and am brought back, and now I can't even hit a practice dummy" I admit as I sit on the stair and hold my head in my hands.

Odin sat beside me and sighed "As my soon to be daughter, Sabella, you are not cursed. You are just special, to us all honestly. Especially Loki" he said, I mobbed my hands from my head to see him smiling.

"What if.. Loki doesn't look at me the same way because I can't fight like I used to" I said as I looked at the srirtchinf on my shoulder.

Odin patted my shoulder "He will. It is not because of the fighting, the sword, or even how beautiful you are.. He loves you for you, Sabella" he said.

I smiled as he stood to leave I said "Odin?" He turned and I nlooked up at him from where I sat "Will you.. will you give me away to Look since I have no father to do so?"

He smiled and bowed his head "It will be a honour, Shadow Warrior."

~~~~

I walked into the throne room to see Loki looking out the window, I smirked and hid into my shadows as I watched him. He was too deep into his thoughts to even notice I was there so I walked up behind him hidden in my shadows.

When I saw a couple of knights leave I pounced and he turned around causing me to end up hugging him instead of attacking him.

He chuckled "Nice try, darling" he whispered and kissed my neck, I closed my eyes when he kissed my lips and when he moved away from me I reopened my eyes.

"So, I can't attack a practice dummy and I cannot sneak up on you.. When will I get to be myself again?" I said, he turned to me and frowned.

"Sabella.. You we're poisoned days ago, you came back to life and you are still weak. Darling, it is going to take while to become yourself again."

I just stared at him and sighed "I know, I just.. I hate this" I said, he smiled and walked towards me, he put his hands on my shoulders.

"It will get better, trust me."

I smirked "Trust you? The God who tried to rule midgard and Asgard while Oein was in the Odinsleep?" I teased, he raised a eyebrow.

"Do you really wish to anger me, Sabella Astra?" He said with a mischievous look in his eye, I took that as a warning to run.

I ran down the hall and took a left and looked behind me he wasn't following..  I wrecked into a body and fell on my ass, I looked hot o see a smirking Loki who had his arms crossed, I squeaked.

He reached down and grabbed me up from the floor "Mm, you can never run from me" he whispered, I smiled as he kissed me and heard someone clear their throat.

Loki opened his eyes and he looked annoyed "Thor, how may I be of service?" He said, with his arm still around me I turned and held onto his arm as we looked at Thor.

Thor smiled "Hello Sab, Loki may I speak with you in private?"

Loki nodded and kissed my forehead before walking away with Thor, I smiled as I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms "The things that he makes me feel" I whispered as I smiled and shook my head.