Seventeen: Return to Asgard

"That is because Hawkeye is feeling fabulous" Tony Stark said making Doctor Banner chuckle as Natasha gave me a smile "I am going to miss you" she said.

We stand in some woods waiting to be took back to Asgard, I cross my arms as Loki grabbed my shoulder "Coming Thor?" Loki asked.

Thor shook his head "I will visit soon, brother. For now I have some business to take care of here" he said, I smiled as Loki nodded at him and looked up.

"When your ready Heimdall" he said, I gave a smile to them as me and Loki were pulled back to Asgard.

I stepped out of the bifrist with Loki by my side as we walked down the rainbow bridge I looked at him and something clicked in my head making me stop on the bridge, he quit walking and looked back at me "Sabby?"

"You saved me."

He nodded "I did. So what-? "

"Our friendship is over.. Loki don't you get it? Now we are just The Shadow and king Loki. No friendship just business" I said and he frowned looking confused.

"Sabella, what are you meaning?"

I stomped my foot "What do I mean? Loki I saved your life when we were small... And now you saved my life.. We we're only friends because of that, because you owed me. And now you don't owe me anymore" I said.

It took a second but what I said registered in his head and before he could speak I ran down the bridge and into the palace. I walked to my room and slammed the door behind me leaning against it.

We can no longer be friends.. Our friendship was just based on me saving him twice, this is just another king/warrior relationship...

And I still don't know what the Shadow queen meant by the Warrior path and Queen path.

{Loki}

No omore friendship? Based on her saving me? What the Hel is that supposed to mean?!  I thought furious and squeezed my fist making a chair fly across the room and break.

"My king? Are you alright?"

I turned to see Lady Sif and I narrowed my eyes "I am fine." I walked to a window and looked down intro the gardens.

"Okay, if your positive-"

"It's Sabella. She said something that I am confused by and...I am scared for our friendship" I said, Sif sighed and crossed her arms.

"What did you do?"

I looked back at her a taken back "Me? I did nothing but save her life! And she is acting as if I have just put her in a life or death situation!" I shouted.

Sif laughed apparently finding this funny I sighed angrily "If all you can do is laugh then you may go."

She sobered up and smiled "You don't get it do you?" I shook my head "Loki, San is scared that since you saved her life you basically don't owe her anymore.. She felt like you were only her friend because she saved your life twice" she said.

I frowned "Why does she think I wouldn't be her friend anymore?"

"She fears that you and her will just have the Warrior and King relationship like her and Odin did, not the friend ship one.".

I walked past her "Thanks Sif."

"Don't nlose her friendship Loki. You would never forgive yourself if you do."

I ran away from the throne room and to Sabby's I busted open her door to see her putting away Monacre, she looked up and her eyes widened "What are doing in my room?!"

I went forward without answering her and grabbed her face in my hands "You caoud never lose my friendship, Sabella, even if I have saved your life.. You have saved mine so many times over the years I still owe you so much."

She just looked up at me with those blue eyes "I don't want to lose you."

"You won't" I said sternly as I tightened mybgrip on her I leaned down and kissed her.