Four: No Love Loss

I closed my eyes "I'm supposed to meet Odin in here" I said and turned around to see him walking to the window "Not you."

He chuckled "Maybe I am the one who wanted to see you. Your old friend, your old almost lover, your.. King" he said and looked over his shoulder "You hurt me bad Sabby. Don't you see that me and you we're supposed to be together? A Shadow and a Trickster?"

I got up from my position and walked towards him "What did you do with Odin?" I asked, this made him smile as he walked towards me.

"What.. Made you think I did anything to that old fool?" He asked as he placed a hand on my cheek and trailer it down. He smiled "He gave me the throne. At least while he travels the realms, so I am ruler.. You obey me for me" he leaned forwards and I stepped back.

He sighed and looked up at the ceiling "Do I have to repeat my words of that day?" He said in disbelief "Sabella.. I showed you that I the one man that loves tricks more than anything, I showed you I loved you so many moons ago" he whispered.

I stood my ground "Yes.. And I thank you but I nhabe grown from that.. Girl I am now older and more wiser" I said as he stopped walking towards me he cocked his head to the side "I love nobody.. And nothing."

He walked towards me and grabbed my chin in his hands, his eyes showed anger "No love loss then" he snapped surprising me "But, I need a queen."

"Then get Sif, I stand my ground and will stay a warrior for as long as I may, you make me undo being a warrior and watch Asgard fall, my king" I said.

He stopped what he was doing and closed his eyes, he moved his hand and walks to the throne "Fine. Lady Sabella there is trouble on the far end of Asgard take the three, Sif and whoever else you may need and go" he said as he sat on the throne throwing his leg over it.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled things as I stormed off from the room going to find the others.

---

"I can't believe this!" Volstagg said as he fought against a person made of bricks, Sit grunted as she was thrown onto the ground "Where is Thor when you need him."

I ran up a tree and jumped landing on the brick thing I dug my sword into I it and it screamed as I feel with it, I sighed and got up seeing the village was okay everyone came out applauding, I smiled and Fandral laughed.

"We have drawn a crowd it seems" he says, I smiled.

We rde back to the palace and sighed "I just can't believe Odin gave Loki the throne" Sif said crossing hers arms, I jumped off my horse and walked up the palace steps.

"I can.. That old man is unpredictable."

Hogun laughed "How many years have you fought with Odin and helped him with plans?" He asked, I sighed and blew bangs from my face.

"Before you.. Before Thor even.. I feel old" I said, Fandral laughed and wrapped a arm around me "Well you don't look it."

I pushed him away as a guawrd came running upo to me "Lady Sabella, King Loki is looking for you. Says something about Odin's study."

I nodded and thanked him then waved at the others before going off to find Loki, hoping I don't end up fighting him.