Twenty Seven: Trapped

[Loki]

ran from the dining hall with Thor and to Sabby's room, when we entered the first thing I saw was the class on the floor "Sabella!" I shouted and ran to the bathroom, she wasn't in there.

I walked back out to see Thor holding a piece of paper "Loki-" he trailed off, I grabbed the paper and read over it.

Don't bother with looking for her.
She was promised to me when she was born.
And don't worry, she will love me in time..
Once Loki Laufeyson is dead.

I looked up from the paper and I felt the anger rise up in me "Loki" Thor warned but I turned on my heel and stoked down the hallway shouting "Find her! Now! I don't want any bastard touching her!"

~~

The book shelf fell over as I looked around the ruined room that was my quarters, I laid back on the mattress that laid in the floor.

The door opened and Odin walked in "If you have come to tell me to calm down, you will fsail terribly" I told him.

He chuckled "Thor tried, Volstagg tried.. They both ended up with something bad. I just wish to speak with you about Sabella."

I raised up from the mattress "Odin. What is there to speak of? She is gone, and I do not know where."

"You love her."

Silence.

"Loki. You have never... Acted like this towards anyone but, when it has ever came to Sabella" he said and smiled at me "If you love her you will know how to find her."

{Sabella}

I woke up in a cell and held my head as I stood up, to my surprise the cell rocked. I grabbed onto the bars to see I was hanging over a... cliff?

I looked up and saw a man sitting on a throne, he looked at me with a hard gaze "Sabella Crimson Astra."

"That is me. Who are you?"

He stood up from the throne "I am Ramon of Asgard. And if you are wondering we are on earth for now" he said as he smirked.

"For now?"

He nodded "Yes. Until you learn to love me and we take over Asgard together" he said as he crossed his arms.

I laughed "Take over Asgard? And love you? Sir, I love only one man since I was a small girl."

"Yes the Mischief God, Loki."

He spat Loki's name and I frowned as I wrapped my hands tightly around the bars, the cage moved more and I let go to see it stopped.

"Like it? It was made by a few of my... henchmen as mortals call it. So, sit down and stay awhile miss Astra" he said as he walked away, he trjrned back and looked over his shoulder "You have forever."

I sat down and leaned my head against the bars behind me,  I feel like a caged bird I thought as I looked down at the darkness under me.

(Loki)

I looked at the throne room that was set upo for a wedding and Thor clapped a hand on my shoulder "How do you feel brother?"

"Like a caged bird" I whispered as I looked at the flowers being set up, the color Crimson.. Sabby's favorite.