1

A week later

Monday

Asami Ryuichi POV

"Ryuichi.. Ryuichi... Wake up, its morning already.."

I heard an angelic voice calling me as I opened my eyes slowly looking at the angel sitting next to me watching me.

"Are you not feeling well Ryuichi? You rarely getting up late." Asked the person worriedly.

"I'm fine just a little tired." I replied shortly. Still showing his worried face to me, I pull him and kiss his lips.

'Time to tease him' I thought smirking.

Takaba Akihito POV

Suddenly Ryuichi pulled and kissed me. I kissed back and slowly break the kiss, yelling.

"Bastard!! What was that?!" As I felt my cheek hotter.

"Isn't it obvious it's a morning kiss." Said Asami smirking.

Push me on the bed and start kissing my lips and slowly down through my neck and nipples. I moan softly

No one's POV

"Ryui..Ryuichi.. I thought that you were tired just now.. Mmmm.. More.." Plead Akihito.

Asami chuckled as he taking off Akihito's boxer, he then licks and sucks all over Akihito's throbbing member.

"Ryuichi!! I com..coming!!" Akihito moans loudly as he releases his cum in Asami's mouth. Asami gulped all the cum and suck it to clean the member.

"What a delicious breakfast that you have fed me, Akihito?" Said Asami as he kisses Akihito again on the lips.

"Bastard that's not breakfast.." Replied Akihito, covering his face with Asami's pillow.

"Heheh.. We'll continue this tonight after I finish my work. I'll be home early today so prepare yourself, Akihito." Said Asami as he walks towards the bathroom, smiling.

"Be hurries, the foods will get cold later." Said Akihito almost yell.

'That bastard always tease me like this...' Mumbled Akihito shyly.