18

A month later

A month later

'Ahh, I'm so nervous!' Akihito groaned in his heart. Akihito is still in the limo, tightly grasping a bouquet of white roses in his hands.

Suddenly, his mother opened the limousine​'s door and grabbed hold of his shoulders.

"Nervous?" His mother asked.

"Yes."

"It's normal, your sister also nervous since we got here." Her mother said, chuckling.

"C'mon, Aki. Out of this car, the ceremony will begin shortly." Akihito just nodded and held his mother's hand. Once he got out of the car, all expert makeup artists retouch Akihito's makeups. After they done Aki's makeup, Akihito walk near his sister.

"Onii-chan, are you nervous too?" Akiko asked in her nervous voice.

"Yes." Akihito patted the head of his sister. "You look very pretty."

"You too." She briefly touched Aki's cheek gently. Akihito face growing red.

"Well, I'm not pretty you know..." They laughed.

"Take your places, everyone, the ceremony was about to begin." Said one of the servants of the church.

They began to line up, Akihito holds his mother's left hand while Akiko holds on the right.

Today is the most beautiful and historic day for both of them, in a large church in America is where they will be married to the person they loved.

When the wedding song started, they walked slowly towards the altar, there seems Asami and Lucifer are waiting for them along with a priest. Many people attended the event, such as Feilong and the bodyguards, Mikhail Arbatov, their uncle, Asami's' and Lucifers' bodyguards and their business partners and Asami's father and Lucifers' family.

Tao and Akihiko seem very happy that both of the Akis is getting married and they play their roles as the Akis flower boys.

After they arrived at the altar, Akiko and Akihito move their hand holdings to their future-husband.

During the priest speech, Asami saw his kitten shaking in fear.

"Akihito, are you okay?" Asked Asami.

"I'm nervous to the max!" Said Akihito, a little stammered.

"I'm here for you it's gonna be fine." Asami holds his kitten hand tightly. Akihito felt very warm and relax in a sudden. He breathe the sigh of relief and felt his courage came back. Asami smilingly watching Akihito.

"Now, I pronounced you husband and wife and for you husband and man. Now you may kiss!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Wow! It's so beautiful." Akihito is watching the view of America from their hotel's room.

"It is isn't it?" Asami said, hugging Akihito from behind, kissing the kitten's cheek.

They're just got back from the wedding dinner from the hotel's restaurant and they were so tired serving guests.

"Ryuichi.." Akihito called in his 'meow' sound. Asami just looked at the kitten big blue eyes. Akihito clinging on Asami's suit.

"I'm hot.." Said Akihito with his blushed face.

"Why?" Asami smirked.

"I drank too much alcohol, maybe?" Akihito buried under Asami's chest.

"I don't think so." Asami teased.

"Well, in other words you know what that means don't you?" Akihito begins to sulk and keep pushing Asami who keeps pulling him closer.

"I don't know." Asami teased again. But suddenly, Akihito pushed Asami so hard until Asami laid in the bed.

"Ryuichi.. Come on, I wanna do it..." Akihito sitting on Asami's crotch.

"I don't understand the word 'it' Akihito. Are there any other words that can replace it?" Asami holding Akihito's waist smoothly.

"Do sex with me, demon lord." Akihito teased him deliberately just to make him mad a little.

"You are such a bad wife aren't you calling your husband a demon. Well, fine I'll do you in the face of a demon." Asami pushed Akihito hardly on the bed, putting his face closer to Akihito.

"Please do, Asami Ryuichi." Akihito wrapped his hands around Asami, making Asami impressed and stunned awhile. His smirks even wider.

"Don't you ever regret it soon Asami Akihito."