9

1:35p.m.

Asami is sitting in his office, reading a report from Club Sion. Suddenly, there's a knock on his office door.

"Come in." He commanded.

The door opened and the person appeared to be Kirishima. He came in and bowed respectfully.

"I'm sorry to bother you but we have just gathered a little information about the girl, boss."

"Why is it 'little'?" Asami asked. He was surrounded by black yakuza aura.

He put all the files aside and ready to hear all the words that will come out from Kirishima's mouth. Kirishima gulped then he continue his report.

"We don't have any information about the name Kirihara Kiera. We already checked and asked all the business people in Kyoto but they all don't know her. We also found out that her name does not exist in all parts of Kyoto."

"Have you tried using her photo?" Asami glare fiercely.

"N-n-no, sir." Said Kirishima.

"And why is that?" Asked Asami, according to his conscience, he just wants to shoot Kirishima with his gun.

"B-because we don't have any photos of her with us."

"Then take a photo of her!!" Kirishima jumped a bit. Asami is really mad he thought, he rarely gets scold by him.

"Kirishima, you have been work for me years ago how could you not know." Said Asami in his depressing voice.

"I'm so sorry, Asami-sama. Please forgive me." He bows and not standing up, waiting for Asami to reply to whatever answer it is he takes it personally.

Asami let out a big sigh, he need to calm down. He doesn't want to shoot or fire Kirishima because he don't wanna lose the best man. Not a single one, especially he trusted the most.

"Fine, I'll forgive you but you must do your work properly next time especially in Akihito's case." He said strictly.

"Yes, sir. I understand." He finally standing up and do his glasses.

"Is there any other additional reports?"

"Yes, Asami-sama. On the day Akihito picked his friends at the airport, Kirihara said she was going to use a taxi to her hotel but two of the men disguised as tourists saw her ride a white limousine after we left and there's another four or five people in the limo. It appears the other three out of four or five people were passengers from the same plane with them."

"I want you and your men to find more information about her and I want four best bodyguards to safeguard Akihito wherever he goes. If there's any injuries on Akihito, I'll add a thousand times more injuries on them, all of this has to do with their life and death. I off you go now, do not disappoint me again this time." Said Asami, strictly.

"Yes, Asami-sama." Kirishima bowed then exited the room. The room is quiet again. Asami laid his head on the palm of his hand.

'This is why a yakuza hardly to get married a person they love.' Sigh Asami.