10

"Ah, finally.." Thought Akihito. He just finished his work and finally head back home. He walked out of his office building and sat on a bench, resting for a bit, recharging his energy.

"Hey Suoh would you mind buy us some drinks? I'm thirsty." Handling some money to Suoh. Suoh took the money, he then walked to the conference store.

Akihito sits relaxedly on the bench and turn on his phone. He began 'onlining' his Instagram and began stalking Asami's. He saw a picture of him sleeping with a leaking saliva at the side of his mouth.

'Dammit! Asami posted an ugly picture of me!!' He groaned. He read the caption below. 'Revenge.'

"Huff.. Fine, I'll take many photos of him later."

"Takaba-sama?" Suoh called in confused because his boss's kitten talking by himself while handling a bottle of isotonic drink to him.

"Oohh, Suoh-san." He grab the Revive bottle and drink it greedily. "You might wanna sit down." Asked Akihito.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Akihito looked at him up and down.

"You should just use a normal casual clothes rather than always use suit all day and every day."

"It is because I'm in duty that is why I have to use my uniform."

"You called that uniform? You only wear black and white and it's lame. It's like an old television color."

"...."

Akihito continues online until a WhatsApp's message from Kiera appears​.

Kiera: Hey, Aki would you like to have dinner with me? Bring your 2 BFF friends too.. It would be fun to have many people. I'll give you the address after you said yes😊😊

Akihito: Hey, Kiera. I would love to but I have to ask my friend and my boss 1st... B4 I'll get killed😂😁

Kiera: Sure no prob👌

Akihito turn his message to the 'BFFnE' group chat and start typing.

Akihito: Hey guys!! Kiera invited us for dinner I haven't give her the answer yet... So??

Kou: YES!!YES!!YES!!😆😝

Takato: Fucking YES!!!

Akihito: Ok ok I'll tell her...

Kou: Tell me the addresssss huryy!!

Akihito: Be patient will you? I'm gonna ask her now..

Akihito: Kiera we all accepted the invitation with a very big heart.

Kiera: Aww thanks, BTW if you're gonna tell your boss about this just tell them you're hanging out just with them. Okay? You don't wanna be boomed aren't you?

Akihito: Haha sure..

Kiera: Meet you guys at the family restaurant near your work bus stop.

Akihito: Okay we'll be there. What time?

Kiera: 7:20p.m. Is that cool?

Akihito: Sure we'll be there.