17

By the way guys! The picture above is represented as Lucifer...😁 I can't find a perfect picture for him so I'm so sorry 🙈 because 'Lucifer' character is belong to her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Asami just got out from the bathroom. He walked to his big wardrobe, he opened it and only took out his black trunks and saw Akihito is sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at the ring the whole time.

 He walked to his big wardrobe, he opened it and only took out his black trunks and saw Akihito is sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at the ring the whole time

"Love the ring so much, Akihito?" He asked, untying his bathrobe and wearing his trunks.

"Ryuichi.." Called Akihito.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"Thank me for?" Asami confused.

"T-thank you for loving me f-for a these times," Akihito said, tears ran down his eyes.

"I should be the one who thank you."

"Why?"

"Because you're the one who loved me and confessed to me first."

Flashback

One day, Asami had said something offensive to Akihito while their arguing. He briefly ran away from home because he considers Asami did not need him anymore. He hid himself wandering around the city but it failed he has surrounded by Asami's men during the journey to Kou's house. Asami forced him to get into the limo, but he refused. He slapped and accidentally scratched Asami's cheek by using his nails. All Asami's men including Asami himself was stunned. Akihito's tears began to form as he expressed all his feelings including his love for Asami in public. Asami finally realized he had hurt the kitten's feelings then he hugged and kissed his lips in public and brought him into the car. Asami apologized to Akihito, kissing Akihito's hands, and also expressed that he will love Akihito back and love him more than Akihito did and as a promise not to fight against each other anymore. Akihito was so surprised because it is the first time he heard the bastard say 'sorry' word and he forgave Asami and since that day he called the bastard, Ryuichi and Asami called Akihito, Akihito or kitten.

End of flashback

"But I think to say 'thank you' wasn't enough." He blushed, mumbled

"Then what are you gonna do?" Asami smirked.

"I wanna thank you properly.. you know like...."

"Like?" He smirked even longer as he saw Akihito push the secret door's button then take out a full rope bondage, two vibrators, and a urinal tube.

"You want me to use that?"

"Yes, because I feel unthankful if I don't please you. Since you have these it's a waste if you're not using it." He sits on Asami's lap and wrap his arms around Asami, put his face closer to Asami's

"My my, how can my little stubborn kitten be a seductive one like this." He started to grab Akihito's waist and neck then kiss him deeply.

"R-Ryuichi... Please, I want you to ravage me." He breathe hardly as his face redden. Asami couldn't control himself and he harshly pushed Akihito to the bed.

"Gonna be fully ready little kitty, I'm not gonna stop tonight until you blank out." As he removed his black trunks without hesitation. He licked Takaba's neck and nipped his way to his nipples he swirled his tongue around it and tweaking it, enjoying the moans that slipped over Akihito's soft lips.

Asami turned on the vibrators and put it against Takaba's member teasing him playfully and pushed it in Akihito's entrance. He pressed a urinal tube in his lover's urethra down. He wiggled and pushed it deeper into Akihito while he enjoying Akihito pleasured moans. Once the vibrators were fully in, he got off the kitten and removed Akihito clothing to reveal his fully naked body.

Asami continue grabbing Akihito's hips and shoved the vibrators up into him. It hit Akihito's sweet spot because he came for the twice but remained erect. Asami took out then turn off the vibrators and the urinal tube then began to use the ropes to tie Akihito's body.

After he finished tying Akihito (ball tie), He gripped Akihito's waist and began pounding him mercilessly. His thrusts were fast and rough. As his pace increased so did the squeaking and pumping sounds of their lovemaking. Akihito moans crazily when his sweet spot begin hit over and over. The two moaned while they're into the hot lustful kiss, enjoying the taste of saliva in each others' mouths.

"Ryu..ichi..."

"Akihito..."

Asami began to pump his lover's member as he felt his end drawing near. "Ryuichi... Harder.. Ahhh."

As the final thrust was given, Akihito's head thrown back as he screamed his lover's name in pleasure, his back arching as he gripped the sheets. "Ahh... Ahh!"

"I... Cum-mmming.. Ahh!!!!" He came violently as he felt Asami release deep inside him and moan his name in pleasure. "Ahh... Ahh... Ahhh!! Ryu.."

Akihito gasped from the feeling of being full but he didn't have much time to think about it because Asami immediately started thrusting again and hitting his sweet spot each time. Before Akihito knew what was happening he was a moaning mess under Asami being thrust into and on the verge of cumming for the forth times.

"Ry...Ryu...cu...cumming!" Akihito gasped out in between thrusts.

Hearing his kitten in such pleasure Asami thrust in hard and Akihito came while called out the bastard's name. A few thrusts later Asami came again inside Akihito. As the orgasm rippled through them, Akihito collapsed who had indeed blacked out from the intense sex. Asami untied the ropes and laid Akihito next to him while he had his arm wrapped around the teen sleeping on his chest.

Just a few minutes, Akihito woke up, staring at a sleeping Asami Ryuichi. He crawled down to Asami's member and sucked it. A few minutes later, Asami woke up in a weird feeling and shocked after he saw Akihito licks and sucks his cock playfully just like a kitten.

"Akihito, what are you doing?" Akihito stared at Asami fearlessly, he crawled up to Asami and bring his face closer to Asami.

"Asami, please?" Akihito said with his pleading eyes. Asami smirked and continued the night activity all night long until the next day.