13

They arrived safely at the warehouse. They tied Kiera's hands before they walk out the car's door to prevent disasters. After that, they walk in the warehouse.

'This place smells awful​.' Thought Kiera. Suddenly, Kirishima and Suoh bring out a sobbing little boy. Kiera quickly recognized him then she tries to struggle out from Yoh.

"AKIHIKO!" She shouted. The boy was blindfolded and jump in shock.

"Mommy? Is that you." He tries to make sure. Kiera struggle harder then knock Yoh's leg hardly by using hers and release herself from Yoh's grips.

"Yes honey. It's me." She carefully open the blindfold and kiss the boy's forehead and hug him.

"Asami! What are you doing?!" Akihito grab Asami's hand.

"This will make her telling the truth."

"You cannot do that! The boy is her son! He has nothing to do with this, he is still a child. Asami, please release him at least." Akihito pleaded.

"Not for now, Akihito." Asami shook Akihito hands off his shirt.

"Now tell us." Commanded Asami.

"My dad.." Kiera just about to explain then suddenly a large truck rammed into the house and the men inside the car pointed a gun out simultaneously towards them. A woman about 40 years old stepped out of a car from behind.

"Stop everything!" She shouted. "Don't you ever lay hands on my daughter and my grandson."

"Mom! Don't hurt any of them! Put back your guns! NOW!" Kiera commanded. The woman pulls out Akihito and points her gun on his head.

"Akihito!" Asami hissed.

"Mother please don't hurt him please." Kiera begged.

'Kami-sama, help!!' Akihito cried out for help in his mind.

"Just because you getting close with him, all of this happens!" She said.

"Mom, please stop!"

"NO!"

"But he is your son! He is Takaba Akihito!" Kiera shouted, tears welled down her cheeks. Everyone froze for a while except Tanaka, Kurosaki, and Takahashi.

"No that can't be.." She protest.

"Mother.. Please believe me." The woman trembled then slowly she put the gun down. She looked at Akihito's face and asked.

"Are you my son? My long lost sweet little Aki?" Tears slowly welled her cheeks too.

"Mother?" Akihito asked. "Are you Takaba Claire Willow?" Akihito asked again to make sure he wasn't wrong.

"Y-yes it's me.." She slowly hugged Akihito tightly. Akihito hugged back his mother and smelled her scent.

'Yes this is my long lost mother.'