19

Five months later...

'Ring... Ring... Ring...' Akihito's telephone rang.

"Hello?" Akihito picked up then put it on his ear holding it just by using his shoulder. He was not able to see the caller's name because he was mixing the ingredients for pancakes.

"Aki, how are you and Asami there?"

"Oh, mother! Asami and I are fine here. How about you and the others?" Ask Akihito.

It has been almost four months since he had not come face to face again with his mother and sister, but they always call five times a week, and sometimes they'll make a video call and Asami always interrupt him by making inappropriate things in front of the camera. It is so embarrassing!

"We're doing great! I had a very big news to tell you right now!" Mrs. Takaba squealed in joy.

"AKIKO IS PREGNANT!" Shouted Mrs Takaba gleefully.

"Eh?!"

"Yup! The baby is already three weeks old."

"I am so happy for her!" Akihito said.

Asami felt cold in bed because his kitten has long been up from there. He needs warmth and fragrance of the kitten's body to fill his mood for today with the love of his wife. He immediately woke up and went to the kitchen to find Akihito.

After he founded Akihito, he immediately hugged Akihito from the back and kissed Akihito's soft neck. Akihito, who had been talking with his mother on the phone has ended the conversation with his mother because he was afraid that Asami will be doing something 'weird'.

Akihito put the phone on the kitchen table while Asami still hugging tightly behind him.

"Ryuichi, I want to cook. Let me go a moment." Pleaded Akihito.

"No, I will not let you go just yet," Asami replied briefly.

"All right, but only hug, don't do something else." Said Akihito, relented.

"Who's on the phone just now? Asked Asami while Akihito already cooking the pancakes.

"Mom.. Eh? Don't you have work today? Ask Akihito.

"There is. But I'm lazy to go." Replied Asami.

"Why? You'll make Kirishima tired for waiting you below."

"It's okay, I'll let him know later."

"Just go, why do you want to stay at home?" Asked Akihito, curious.

"That's because I wanna hang out with my wife today since I have a lot of work lately."

"We'll better visit mom, moreover Akiko already three weeks pregnant."

"Wow, it seems Akiko has become a real mother, Lucifer has become a father, Akihiko has become a big brother, mom has become a grandmother and you had become an uncle ..."

"And you had also become a yakuza uncle!" Akihito laughed.

"Do not forget Akihito, you're married this yakuza," Asami said, rubbing Akihito's smooth butt.

"Yup one of the most pervert yakuza!" Startled Akihito, giggling.

"How dare you called your husband a pervert?" Sliding down to Akihito's member. Akihito's face turned red, he just let Asami touch his body because he like it so much.

"Mmm.. Touch me more.." Akihito pleaded.

"Whose the pervert now?"

"We are." Giggled Akihito.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Uncle Akihito!" Shouted Akihiko, hugging Akihito tightly. Akihito pick him up.

"Akihiko, how come you're not in school?" Asked Akihito.

"I'm lazy. Daddy said it's okay to skip a day too."

"Same as I am little fella, my wife said the same things too...

"Hey! I never mention about 'it's okay'." Akihiko giggled and Asami chuckled after hearing Akihito pouting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After about four hours staying at his sister's house, Akihito and Asami heading back home. Akihito is thinking about Akiko and suddenly felt jealous.

"Ryuichi..."

"Yes, kitten?" Still pinning his eyes on the road.

"C-can we have children too?" Akihito asked but he was scared and turned his face away from Asami. He scared that Asami will say 'no' cause Asami felt irritated when he's with children and saying 'kids are just pain in the ass'.

"Well we can have one if you want to," Asami said.

"But will you the one want to keep them?" Akihito turned back his face to Asami, looking at his eyes, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know," Asami replied. He was making an upset face for himself, thinking he, himself also doesn't really like children.

"It's okay if we don't have one. I understand." Akihito turned away again, covering himself so that Asami didn't see his upset face. Asami realized it suddenly felt a sharp thing stabbing his heart. He couldn't believe himself.