16

The facts between Akiko and Akihiko:

Akihiko is not a real child to Akiko. Akiko adopted him because she missed the presence of a boy in the house, that is her brother, Akihito. He took Akihiko at home of orphanages when he was three years old. He named him Akihiko by combining the names 'Akiko' and 'Akihito'. Akihiko lived with Akiko and Mrs. Takaba for four years.

That night, they all gathered for dinner at a western restaurant. Surprisingly Asami's father, Yama, Mikhail Arbatov, Fei Long, and his bodyguard, Yoh, Tao, Asami's' bodyguards, and Akiko's boyfriend, Lucifer with his family came together at the request of Mrs. Takaba.

"Ryuichi, why are there so many people, who are they?" Akihito asked. He saw so many strangers. They walk in the restaurant to find Mrs. Takaba.

"I don't know," Asami replied shortly. Suddenly, Akihito bumped into an old man.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't see you there." Akihito apologize. Bowing his head. The old man raised Akihito's face-up back again.

"It's okay. I'm fine." He said. Asami just looks at the old man and smile at him.

"Akihito, how about you go there first, I'll catch you there later," Asami said.

"O-okay." 'It's rare to see Ryuichi smile.' He thought, continued walking to find his mother.

"Ryu, it's been a while. Is that your boyfriend?" The old man said.

"Yes father. The one that I've been talking to you about." Asami said.

"How were the plans?" His father asked.

"Just hoping that it will work," Asami replied shortly.

"Why did he seems like he don't know me." Mr. Asami confused.

"He haven't met you before that's why."

"You didn't even tell him about me?" He asked again.

"Nope, not a bit," Asami replied shortly and walk away, leaving his father speechless.

During supper Mrs. Takaba wink at Lucifer and Asami. Lucifer takes out a red little box in his shirt's pocket. He kneels in front of Akiko and say...

"Akiko, I want to ask you a very important question." At that time all eyes on them.

"What is it? Why do you have to kneel?" She giggled a little.

"Akiko, will you marry me?" Akiko laughs a little, she was kinda surprised. She kneeled too and say..

"YES!" All the audiences clap their hand as Lucifer put on the ring into Akiko's middle finger and then, weirdly all eyes on Akihito and Asami.

"Ryuichi, why are they staring at us," Akihito asked.

"Akihito.," Asami said in his husky voice.

"Hmm?" Akihito faced Asami and surprised to see a gold diamond ring in front of him.

"Will you too, marry me?" Asami ask. Akihito was smiling but suddenly silent a moment and his smile began to drop.

"B-b-but I'm a boy," Akihito said, in his sad voice.

"Akihito, there's nothing is impossible if we truly love each other. I love you and all was the matter. I'll ask you again Takaba Akihito, will you marry me? Spend all of your life with me even when either of us is sick or healthy, rich or poor. I will love you always and until my next life." As Asami confessed that Akihito tears already welled down his cheek he was so grateful for having Asami in his life.

"Y-yes... I-i love you too." Akihito said, sniffing.

He put on the ring into Akihito middle finger as the symbol for their engagements.

After dinner, everyone congrats on both Akihito and Akiko. Akihiko waved Tao good-bye cause he's gonna go back to the hotel with Fei Long. He then went to Lucifer.

"So uncle Lucifer, you're gonna be my daddy?" Akihiko asked.

"Yup, why? You don't like it?" He picked Akihiko up and let him sit on his arms.

"I love it but you will take mommy away from me." He said in his sad voice.

"Of course I'm not gonna take mommy away from you or grandma, we will live together after this in the house that you already lived since your mommy don't wanna move out," Lucifer said.

"Really?" Akihiko said in his glowing eyes.

"Of course, honey I'm not gonna leave you, I love you so much." Akiko came and said then she kiss Akihiko's cheek.

"I love you too, mommy." Akihiko kissed back.

"Hey, where's mine?"

"I love you too, daddy," Akihiko said kiss his new daddy's cheek. They all seem so happy together.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"It's so wonderful to have you as our son-in-law." Said the old man suddenly popped out behind Akihito.

"May I know who are you?" Akihito asked in confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry may I introduce you I'm Asami's father, your future father-in-law." He said, smiling.

"Eh?! Asami didn't even tell me."

"Haha, I am also confused that you didn't recognize me earlier because Asami didn't tell you about me." They talked until they didn't realize Asami walk to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Asami asked grabbing Akihito's waist.

"We are gossiping about someone so rude for not telling me anything about his father."

"Just wanna let dad see who are the real you when you're don't know him yet."

"Huh.. But still."

"Dad, did you get a perfect hotel for yourself since you're not live here anymore," Asami asked.

"Yes, I did."

"I will let my men take you home..

"No, it's fine. I have my men, it's kinda late now you two better go home don't stay up too late it's no good for your health." He advised.

"We can't promise that dad, sorry. Now let's go home, Akihito." He picked Akihito bridal style and went out of the restaurant's front door to his limo.

"Eeh?!" Akihito tries to struggle but failed the he just let himself clinging onto Asami's neck, covering his face on Asami's chest.

'Young love... Can you see it dear? We are having a very good future son-in-law. Ryuichi's very first and last love has been taken by him.'