Chapter 12

AMY'S POV

We walked into the cafe.

I gasped. It was amazing.
There was a dim orange lighting and there where see through glass tables dotted around with big comfy looking chairs with stripes on. Each table had these tall Elegant candles on and a big jar of assorted boiled sweets and mint imperials. There was a huge disco ball on the centre of the ceiling which was turning round slowly. There was a desk at the end room crammed with fashion magazines and vintage books.

We walked over to the front of the room. There was a long glass cabinet full with pastries and cookies and ice creams. Then a huge menu with things on like hot chocolates with different flavours and sandwiches and chips and all these gorgeous foods.

"Want to go back to McDonald's now?" Said Harry and he winked at me.

I looked down, we where still holding hands.

"So what do you want?" Asked Harry smiling.

5 minutes later we where at down with matching gingerbread hot chocolates, a jam croissant to share and a bowl of salty, warm chips. Heaven.

We started sipping our hot chocolates.

"So" said Harry, taking a chip. " tell me about your self."

I gulped.

"Okay. Well. My names Amy starlite, I'm 16. I go to Amberstone high just down the road."

-"Do you like school?" He said.

"Not really. It's just boring. All you do is 'learn' things you don't even want to do in the future."

"What do you want to do in the future?" He asked.

"I don't really know. Maybe an illustrator for books. "

"Well ill have to see your art some time then."

I smiled and took a gulp of my hot chocolate.

"You have a chocolate moustache" Harry said, laughing. He leant forwards and wiped it from my upper lip.

*Butterflieess.*

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Grinned Harry slyly.

"That's abit of a personal question" I laughed.

He looked down, looking a bit ashamed.

"No. I don't."

He looked up an smiled softly;

"Good."