Chapter 22

AMY'S POV

I woke up. I'd finally had a good nights sleep. I was nervous but looking forward to today.

I missed Harry so much and wanted things to be right between us so bad.

I showered and got dressed in a slim pink jumper and high waisted jeans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put some make up on.

I walked down to breakfast.

"You seem chirpy today Amy" said dad.

I cringed at his cringe ness.

"Thanks dad. Is it ok if I go out with my friends today. We're going to town then the cinema then back to Georgia's for the night." Lol lies.

Dad passed me a cup of tea "sure, but get any homework done first okay?"

I smiled at him gratefully "promise."

***

It was finally time.

I hopped on the bus, maybe abit to enthusiastically and plugged my head phones and put My Ariana Grande album on.

'Baby I got love for you so deep in side of me I dunno where to start.' Relatable...

As the bus enters town I started to feel the butterflies kicking in big time. What if it was a hang up? What if he didn't turn up? What if he still thought I cheats on him James? EW Him. I felt even sicker thinking about Him.

The bus pulled up at my stop and I got out.

Harry was standing outside McDonalds looking more gorgeous than ever.