Chapter 40

Today had been amazing.

Luckily it was only 5 o'clock so Harry suggested we went back to his flat to watch a movie and is said yes.

We drove back with the wind streaming in our hair and the final rays of golden sun sparkling in front of us.

"So when do you go on tour again?" I said suddenly out of the blue.

"4 months" he said "2 months to get all the songs ready then the next two to record the album out then tour time! It's a deadline but we can do it." He smiled then his faces dropped ."I'm going to miss you Amy." He said.

I think my heart just melted.

"Lets just make the most of the time we have left together yeah?"I said back smiling as best as I could.

"Okay." He gulped putting his hand on my lap.

"So how long our you on your for this time?" I asked hoping it wasn't to long I could mange a few months I guess as long as he called everyday.

I stared at him, trying to absorb every detail of his face. My stomach flipped at the thought of not being able to see him for so long and not being able to touch him or feel him.

"13 months at the most." He said.

"What?!" I almost shouted sitting straight up in my seat.

"I know" he said sighing.

"I can't wait for that long Harry! Do something!" I shouted, starting to cry.

"Amy. Please don't be angry. I will call every single day and when we come to do the England tour you can tour with us just for those few weeks if your mum and dad let you and you get all your exams done. For now let's make the most of these 4 months."

His words reassured me and the thought of touring WITH one direction for a whole didn't just make me exited gawd!

"Alright harry"I said, melting back into my seat, closing my eyes because when you cry and the wind gets into your eyes it hurts.

I loved him so much.