Chaoter 54

(HARRY'S POV)

"So, where do you want to go first?" I asked.

We where stood in the entrance of the theme park, the hot sun shining in our faces, screaming kids running around with their parents chasing them. All you could see for miles was roller coasters and log flumes and rides and ice cream stands.

"Log flume." Said Amy, smiling up at me.

"Okay." I grinned, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the que.

"So what have you been up to while I've been away?" I asked as we stood in the hot Que..

"Work, work and work, oh, did I mention work?" She said sarcastically, then she looked at me and we bury burst out laughing.

"But at least I've got my GCSE's out the way now, it's like the biggest relief of my life!" She smiled. She had the most beautiful smile in the world.

"What about you?" She said

"Well it's just been concert after concert to be honest." I sighed. "I love it, of course I do, singing is my passion and directioners are my family but it gets exhausting you know? And we never seem to get a break from it." I says glumly, scuffing at the ground with my flip flip.

She took my hand and squeezed it hard, smiling.

"I know." She said. "But you have a break today up until tomorrow at 1pm, lets make the most of it." She reached up and pecked me on the lips quickly, then we where at the front of the wye and she was dragging me onto a log,laughing.

She was like a little kid again, it was adorable.

We sat down together in the log and another random couple of teengers sat down infront of us.

I had my big shades on so I don't think they recognised me,

it was nice having a normal conversation with strangers, with them thinking I was just a normal human, not a singer in one of the most famous bands ever. I relaxed.

Then the ride started and the log started going up and up, making weird sounds as it went, Amy squealed and buried her head in my shoulder.

"Is this even safe?" She whined.

I laughed at her.

"Don't be a baby." I teased, poking her on the nose.

The log finally got to the top and cake round the bend then stopped.

Then there was a 5 second count down.

5...4..Amy put her arms tightly round me waist and I held onto her...3...2...I leant over and whispered in her ear "I love you." ...1

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" We whizzed down the flume, screaming and laughing at the top of our lungs, I hadn't had so much fun for ages.

I was already having an amazing day, and it had only just began.