Chapter 37

AMY'S POV

4 weeks later

I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't function properly. I wouldn't talk. I couldn't cry. I couldn't listen. I couldn't work. I was working my self into a state I didn't know If I'd be able to get out of.

Nobody understood how much I missed Harry.

Everything reminded me of him.

My parents kept asking me over and over again if I was okay. I said I was fine and then ignored them. I hated them.

Everyone at school kept checking if I was okay. I smiled and said I was great. I wasn't.

I lay on my bed, chewing my now very short thumb nail and stared up at the ceiling.

Then I heard murmurs from the other room then my door opened and my parents walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

My dad coughed; "Amy. We're worried about. Seriously worried. And we would take you to the doctors but your mother and I know that's not going to solve. We realise the only thing that's going to make you happy again is Harry." He stopped and sighed.

"So." Said mum quietly.

"So" said dad. "We're going to let you see him again. We know he's done bad to you and we're not impressed, but we care about your happiness more than anything so were going to let you see him again. We're going to ring him in a minute and tell him. And we'll apologise because I went off on him and were sorry Amy, we just wanted to protect you because you're still our little girl." His voice cracked and mum out her arm round his shoulder.

Suddenly everything was going to be okay again, I knew it.

I sat up.

"Do you mean this" I whispered.

"We do" they smiled and leant forward an hugged me. "If he makes you happy"

I started crying then. "Oh he does, he makes happier than anything ever. Thankyou, thankyou so much"

All three of us hugged for ages and I weeper some more then suddenly I couldn't stop smiling. It was going to be okay. I was going to see my Harry again.

"Can I phone him instead" I said to dad.

He rolled his eyes "okay, but say exactly what we've just said"

"I will" I smiled and they walked out.

I picked up my phone and dialled his number.

After the 6th ring he finally picked up. It was a tired, weary sad voice that spoke it didn't sound like Harry.

"Hello?" He sighed.

"Harry?" I said hopefully.

"Amy?"

I smiled and leant back, I had a lot of talking to do.