Chapter 53

Before I start I just want to say a HUMOUNGUS THANKYOU FOR 1K READS ASDFGHJKL!!! I love you all to pieces. When I started this book I thought I'd get maybe 100 reads. And here I now am on 1K!!! Please follow me. My wattpad name is rainbownerds_wonka. Thankyou so much for getting me this far..lets keep going!

(AMY'S POV)

After Harry had kissed me he placed me down on my feet again.

"I missed you so much!" I said, laughing and crying at the same time which is such a weird an wonderful feeling.

"I missed you more baby." He said gently.

He bent down and picked up my suitcase for me and we started walking towards the station carpark, my arm wrapped around her waist.

We didn't need to day much, just being with each other was enough in that moment. Infact, perfect.

We drove back to the hotel we where staying in and dumped my suitcase there, then we got back in his car and started driving.

"Where's the crew?" I asked

"I don't know to be honest." He laughed.

I frowned, Harry always knew where they where, they where like his other half.

"Where are we going?" I asked cheekily.

"That would be a surprise little madam." He winked.

After an hour we finally drove off the motorway and down some smaller roads.

Then I started to see some signs.

'Pleasure alley theme park."

I gasped and looked at Harry. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes, smirking.

"Harry are we going to the-?"

"We're going to the theme park Amy." He laughed.

I looked up through the trees and could suddenly see loads of roller coaster tracks, and roller coasters, and people.

Today was going to be so fun.