Chapter 14

Party at Nialls at 6:30 tonight? Then ill drop you home afterwards?
I smiled at Harry's text. Referring everything from the night before last.
The way he'd kissed me. I replied;
Okay pick me up from outside my house at 6?
I got a reply seconds later.
Can't wait ;) x
***
It was crazy but even though I was 16 I had never been to a house party before. I hoped nobody got heavily drunk or anything. I was terrified of drunk people. I don't know why, but I always had been. When the gang of men came up to me and Harry I had shook like mad. I felt abit ill at the thought of it.
"Mum I'm going to a party tonight, ill he back by about 10."I say quickly as I come into the kitchen at 4.
"No you're not." She said sternly whisking round to face me.
My stomach flipped.
"What?! Why?!" I said, frowing.
"Because I don't want you going and that's that."
"Mum! What the hell! I'm 16 years old, responsible and I'm not going to get drunk when I don't even like drunk people and you're not letting me go to a little house party!?"
"House party!?" She exclaimed.
Oh crap. I shouldn't have said that. Mum was totally against house parties.
"No, sorry Amy but you are NOT going to any party tonight and certainly not a house party!"she shouted.
"But you don't understand!"I screamed.
-"Yes I do!" She cut me off. "You want to go to some silly party with your girlfriends to go and meet random boys and get drunk and then god knows what!"
I stopped in my tracks and looked straight at her.
"No. I didn't think you understood."I smirked and walked out of the kitchen, slamming the door.
I don't care what she said. I was going to the party.