Chapter 36

HARRY'S POV STILL

I pressed the bell on Amy's house door.

A woman about 40 with short blonde hair opened the door. She gasped when she saw me and squealed.

It was weird the sort of reaction I have people even of the age of 40.

I smiled nervously.

"Erm hi im-"

"Harry styles" she grinned.

"Erm yeah, I'm also, your daughter Amy's girlfriend."

***

1 hour later I had explained to Amy's mum and dad the whole story of how we'd met and what had happend. I finished off.

" and I love Amy and we are more than happy togther." I said, a single tear slipping down my cheek.

"And I know you're never going to let me see Amy again, but if you ever did I would never get her into any trouble ever again, and if you don't, then please make sure she is happy for the rest of her life because she deserves it more than anything."

Amy was still asleep on the sofa opposite.

Her mum and dad started at me, shocked.

Then her dad stood up in anger.

"No you bloody well will never see her again! Ever! And how dare you have the cheek to tell us as her parents to make her happy who do you bloody think you are?! She could have been bloody KILLED! Now get out of my sight now! I never want to see you again, and if you see amy ever again, I-I, oh just bloody well get out!!!!" He shouted and shoved me out of the door slamming the door infront of my face.

I stood in the cold winter air, the world stood still. Id never see her beautiful face again. I'd never hear her beautiful voice again. Well that was it. I'd lost the one. The one.