Chapter 2

Naruto's Pov

"Stupid teme."

"Well at least I'm not a dobe."

With each insult we seemed to get closer to each other, and not in a good way.

"Asshole"

He grabbed onto my shirt collar, and harshly threw me against the wall.

"Don't make me upset dumbass." Sasuke tried to glare holes into my face, but I wouldn't let him. I grabbed his hand and wiggled out of his tight grip.

"I'm not a dumbass thank you very much. I'm going to be one of the smartest doctors in the world. Believe it." Sasuke dropped his jaw and his glare at the same time right before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

"Good one dobe. Anyways get out of my way I need to get dressed." He wiped a tear from his eye and pushed me to the side, so he could get past. My eyes wandered to his towel wrapped around his waist making me gulp.

"Do you like what you see. I can feel your eyes on my ass dobe." He grabbed a pair of clothes out of his dresser and turned back around to face me with a smirk.

"Psh as if." I picked my clothes up from the ground and entered the foggy bathroom.

"Hn" was the reply I heard from the other side of the door.

This is going to be a long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter...
I hope your enjoying the story so far!
Comment/Vote and thanks for reading!