Chapter 4

Naruto's Pov

After the elegantly 'longer than it should have been' car ride with prince fuck duck,  I walked by Sasuke to my general Heath class, or more like followed, since I didn't know where I was going. He did say we have all classes together.

'Wait.Wait. He went through my stuff to look at my schedule. Should I ask him about it...'

"Hey Sasuke," I said in a playful voice to try and lighten the mood, but only made him sigh in annoyance instead.

"Why did you look at my schedule again." He stopped walking in the middle of the hall and turned to look at me with a scowl.

"Look dobe, Don't make it sound like I'm interested in you. You left the damn piece of paper on your bedside table for the whole world to see if they wanted to. All I wanted to know is what course of medicine you were studying." He turned back around and started walking again.

"But that is interested in me." I mumbled under my breath to make sure I was only saying it to myself.

"We're here dobe. You were following me because you didn't know where to go right." My face turned a light pink color in embarrassment causing me to cross my arms in a huff.

"N-No I knew where I was going. You just happened to be there." He rolled his onyx eyes in reply and opened the door to the classroom.

"Right." His voice was a little sarcastic for my liking, but I let it slide this one time because starting a fight on the first day would be bad. Besides, I already know I can take him down.

After I was done boasting to myself about my great fighting skills, I followed after Sasuke and looked around the classroom, seeing only a few people I recognize from high school. Hinata Hyuga, quite, shy girl with long, silky smooth black hair, lavender eyes, and some big ass milk jugs, if you know what I mean. Although boobs aren't really my thing, I couldn't help but to notice how tight her uniform was for her in high school. 

Sasuke Uchiha, an asshole with amazing black gelled up duck hair and pale skin that greatly complimented his beautiful coal colored eyes. Typical emo if you ask me.

And finally Sakura Haruno, beautiful girl with pink bubble gum colored hair, a complexion that every girl dreamed to have, stunning emerald green eyes, and my best friend since the 3rd grade.

Ever since the beginning of high school, I noticed big changes in Sakura, all except her boobs, which I make fun of her for all the time, but that's besides the point. I noticed she started growing out her hair, so she no longer has her choppy pink bangs but neatly styled ones. She also wears headbands, which to my surprise, she can still pull off at this age because other girls would look like a kindergartener.

"Sakura-channn! Your taking this class too!"I ran up to her and gave her a bone crushing hug. Our class mates around us let out hoots and whistles, causing Sakura's whole face to turn red.

I didn't really understand why they were making a big deal out of a friendly hug at first, but once someone made the 'ok' sign with their hand and stuck a finger through it, I kind of got a hint.

I stuck my finger down my throats and made fake gagging noises, making Sakura more angry than embarrassed.

"N-a-r-u-t-o," she angrily huffed out every syllable in my name while clutching her fists so hard it turned knuckles red.

"S-Sorry Sakura-Chan, you know I didn't mean it like that," I playfully punched her in the arm which proved to be a very bad idea, because she grabbed my shirt collar and aimed her fist at my face, but she stopped, once she was about 1 inch away from hitting it.

"I really don't know why you try me like this Naruto." She sighed, releasing my shirt, and pushed me down into the seat beside hers. The room was rather large with a big white board facing the rows of seats we sat in. In the middle of the rows was a set of stairs that took you to each different section of the chairs and tables.

(Sorry this is what all the desks look right I wanted to put a picture here because I can't describe stuff well

(Sorry this is what all the desks look right I wanted to put a picture here because I can't describe stuff well. I don't think my description matches anyways rip)

After everyone got settled, Kakashi, the teacher, came in and introduced himself, also giving us the rules of his class and a supply list.

"You are to have all these things by tomorrow because we start class immediately, but that's only because we have so many things to cover." I mentally groaned, hating school work, and looked at Sakura who always seemed so ecstatic to learn something new. She came here to be a nurse, which I don't know why she'd be the best female doctor in history.

Back in high school, when kids got hurt, she would take care of it for them with medical supplies she kept in a first aid kit. Sakura wasn't even trained and she could still do a better job than the school nurse we had.

I found my eyes wandering across the classroom until I came across Sasuke, who chose the seat by the window. He had his hands under his chin looking out the window in a daze. I stared a little closer, seeing a tear fall from one of his eyes, but he quickly wiped it away. His eyes meet mine in the reflection of the window, causing us to have a few seconds of eye contact.

I felt myself blush, so I put my head down on the table. When our eyes meet, we exchanged emotions. I felt all the sadness in his eyes, and I think he felt mine as well.

I knew I saw him cry, or maybe I'm just seeing things. Sasuke Uchiha doesn't have feelings, much less cry. Right?
////////////////////////////////

{not edited}